• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Azerbaijan Launches Jihad Against Armenia 2020! Turkey Happy To Stir Shit! Will Mother Russia Get Involved?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nagorno Karabakh is many ways is similar to singapore.
It was originally under Azerbaijan but under soviet rule, Armenians were allowed or encouraged to settle there and refuse to leave after soviet union crumbled.

Under International law NK belong to Azerbaijan!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Azeri flags will once again fly in Nagorno Karabakh. This area belong to Azeris. Armenians are the provokers. What the fuck do chinks know about anything other than a fucking banana? Give me a break.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This land shld be under Armenian! Majority Armenian people stay there! Shld draw a 38th parallel line to spilt the land!
Oh yeah right.. You think their people are ball less passive chinese fucks who rely on passive aggressive techniques to beat around the bush?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Azeri flags will once again fly in Nagorno Karabakh. This area belong to Azeris. Armenians are the provokers. What the fuck do chinks know about anything other than a fucking banana? Give me a break.

What do moslems know besides supporting other moslems blindly? Go eat some pork! It will make you less stupid.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do moslems know besides supporting other moslems blindly? Go eat some pork! It will make you less stupid.
Come to talk about being stupid, how did the one child policy work out for you chinks? Your dicks are still hungry for any cunt literally that you can see on the streets. Go fuck a dog.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah right.. You think their people are ball less passive chinese fucks who rely on passive aggressive techniques to beat around the bush?
To prevent further killings of innocent peo and war wont slove anything! U these peo love violence at the slightest issues! U shld go ufc mma and i think the sports suit u and u can complete with anti moslem mcgregor!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come to talk about being stupid, how did the one child policy work out for you chinks? Your dicks are still hungry for any cunt literally that you can see on the streets. Go fuck a dog.

Better than islam is working out for pig moslems. You banging your own daughters like a good moslem? Go fuck a pig.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than islam is working out for pig moslems. You banging your own daughters like a good moslem? Go fuck a pig.
Who banging whose daughters? Excuse me hypocrite dog... In the past, your ancestor literally chopped of their wive's hands to feed the emperor and you talking about cruelty? It's like peace coming out of Satan's mouth. Why don't you go fuck your mother's cunt until it turns lime? Fucking street shitter. 5000 year old culture, I spit on your face.. fucking dog shit

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who banging whose daughters? Excuse me hypocrite dog... In the past, your ancestor literally chopped of their wive's hands to feed the emperor and you talking about cruelty? It's like peace coming out of Satan's mouth. Why don't you go fuck your mother's cunt until it turns lime? Fucking street shitter. 5000 year old culture, I spit on your face.. fucking dog shit

What sort of fucked up moron sucks a bandit's cock, thinking that the bandit is some 'prophet' from god?

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sort of fucked up moron sucks a bandit's cock, thinking that the bandit is some 'prophet' from god?
Not sure what you talking about but over here, I only know about yellow fucks who like to grab other's lands, territories, sovereignty and acting like a complete fuck face opportunists at every single opportunity. Remind me of the kind of people that I deal with and fuck with day in day out. Trains me well absolutely.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure what you talking about but over here, I only know about yellow fucks who like to grab other's lands, territories, sovereignty and acting like a complete fuck face opportunists at every single opportunity. Remind me of the kind of people that I deal with and fuck with day in day out. Trains me well absolutely.

moslems like the turks grab other people's land and then accuses the original inhabitants of being foreigners and thieves. Your type are a bunch of pigs without honor.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
islam grabs other people's land and then accuses the original inhabitants of being foreigners and thieves. Your type are a bunch of pigs without honor.
Are you talking about yourself by inserting placeholders? Fucking street shitter. Why not fuck of to China and let's see how it works out for you ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you talking about yourself by inserting placeholders? Fucking street shitter. Why not fuck of to China and let's see how it works out for you ?

fuck yourself back to arabia or straight to hell, pig.