• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Award winning sinkie photographer's amazing day-night photographs

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local talent Fong Qi Wei

See more of his works here: http://fqwimages.com/

fqw_00.jpg

fqw_01.jpg

fqw_02.jpg

fqw_03.jpg

fqw_04.jpg

fqw_06.jpg

fqw_05.jpg

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He just shoot 1 picture every 30 minutes and blend it with photoshop, thats not photography at all...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sheesh .... just because it's done by a local guy so many people here shoot him down...

If I had said this was done by an angmor or Japanese photographer I bet your reactions will be different.

some day I will conduct an experiment ...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sheesh .... just because it's done by a local guy so many people here shoot him down...

If I had said this was done by an angmor or Japanese photographer I bet your reactions will be different.

some day I will conduct an experiment ...

I will say the same
cheap cheap photoshopping as that was exactly what it was
Nothing to do with good photographs at all