• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Authenticity of the widespread rumours that are spreading in Singapore these few days

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Authenticity of the widespread rumours that are spreading in Singapore these few

better wait for double confirmation first. :biggrin:
They will be putting this question in WE ARE SINGAPOREAN for Hossan Leong to ask "confirm double confirm"?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
He'll be inside the PAP's Crying Contingent team.. Zorro Lim to lead the crying procession..

How is Zorro going to deliver the Speech in Mandarin. He will be loss for words.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Authenticity of the widespread rumours that are spreading in Singapore these few

confirm he die Liao .. I check with my source Liao

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Got order funeral blankets from that RC member?

Now it makes sense. No wonder our resident blanket seller MIA so long. He must be busy overseeing the making of the blankets.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

A rumour to confirm another rumour

This should put the rumour to rest:

"In the reply, Dr Chia wrote that Mr Lee is in good health and good spirits:
I wish to assure you that he (Lee Kuan Yew) is in good health and good spirits, and we had a good chat during the break at the last sitting on 9 April, which he attended."

He was OK on 9th April as confirmed by Dr. Chia. After that .... dunno ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How is Zorro going to deliver the Speech in Mandarin. He will be loss for words.

His Master will send Zorro to have an emergency crash course in Mandarin to brush up on the language..

M

Mdm Tang

Lim Boon Heng you all left out leh ???

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

confirm he die Liao .. I check with my source Liao
Wah, steady la pun pippi.. even all the way from land of rising sun:p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lim Boon Heng you all left out leh ???

In charge of Crying during Opening Ceremony : Zorro Lim

In charge of Crying during Closing Ceremony : Lim Boon Heng

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In charge of Crying during Opening Ceremony : Zorro Lim

In charge of Crying during Closing Ceremony : Lim Boon Heng
in between leh? ... :confused:

evrybody yum seng? ... :o