• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australians taking bribes

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
20BE4509-BE04-486E-9A44-0292E74F6B0D.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are casting aspersions in AMDK and smearing their reputation lol :biggrin:
No I am not. Australians taking bribes is a fact reported in this Bloomberg news today. As usual you are selectively blind to cast aspersions on me.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're obviously very naive. When it comes to OZ Ang Mohs they are 10 times worse than the chinks and the ah nehs. In fact they are the scum of the earth.

now you saying AMDK and Ah Nehs are worse than chinks.
you americunt licker. making self contradicting statement.
threads about chinks incite you into unbearable rage,
triggering you to experience extreme frustration, hatred
then your mental state goes haywire , disoreinted .
you suffer from a rare form of epilepsy that is set on by the word chink
you begin to write stupid illogical nonsense like " chinks should be eliminated totally"

i supposed you were in a normal state of mind when you posted this reply of yours.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Surely you're worldly enough to know that not all Ang Mohs fall into the "best" category. Every white country has its trailer park trash.

There are bad apples in every creed and when it comes to the Australians they are the white scum of the earth.

However that does not alter the fact that the world would be a far better place without the Ah Nehs and chinks.

now you saying AMDK and Ah Nehs are worse than chinks.
you americunt licker. making self contradicting statement.
threads about chinks incite you into unbearable rage,
triggering you to experience extreme frustration, hatred
then your mental state goes haywire , disoreinted .
you suffer from a rare form of epilepsy that is set on by the word chink
you begin to write stupid illogical nonsense like " chinks should be eliminated totally"

i supposed you were in a normal state of mind when you posted this reply of yours.