• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australian Open Live ...... Sharapova hanging on ......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serena ''The Gorilla'' Williams....................vs......................Daniela Hantuchova.........(one of my favourites)

beauty vs the beast....................is Maria Kirilenko (another favourite) still in the draw ?

jw5

Loyal
Serena ''The Gorilla'' Williams....................vs......................Daniela Hantuchova.........(one of my favourites)

Hantuchova is also one of Equalisation's favourites. :o

Daniela's legs are stick thin, too thin for my liking.

But she looks like a goddess compared to Serena...................... :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hantuchova is also one of Equalisation's favourites. :o

Daniela's legs are stick thin, too thin for my liking.

But she looks like a goddess compared to Serena...................... :biggrin:

every Grand Slam......i'm only interested in 1 thing..............Serena the Gorilla kana knocked out.......

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys should come and experience the heat.. lotsa fun in the sun.. :rolleyes:

*plus threat of bushfires and electricity outages*..