• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia, Swiss standard of living.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is an article lamenting the lack of night life in Sydney city. Don't forget that Sydney is one of the more cosmopolitan city in Australia. Its a good thing that they are trying to brighten the city up a little more after dark. I remember walking in the city at 2-3am in the morning and the whole place is dead! Very peaceful when you can just hang out at the opera house, then walk through the botanical garden right next to it.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/late-night-live-20121023-282g1.html

That clarifies my questions. Thanks!

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is an article lamenting the lack of night life in Sydney city. Don't forget that Sydney is one of the more cosmopolitan city in Australia. Its a good thing that they are trying to brighten the city up a little more after dark. I remember walking in the city at 2-3am in the morning and the whole place is dead! Very peaceful when you can just hang out at the opera house, then walk through the botanical garden right next to it.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/late-night-live-20121023-282g1.html
The potential of Australia is near limitless, same applying to Canada. I have always felt that the aus government is less concerned about being seen as saint of human rights compared to the States or the United kingdom. Maybe that is why Australia does not suffer any bombings or Muslim rioting compared to US or UK which is rife with it sometimes. Exception being Cronulla riots of course, but the Lebanese were asking for it.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fringe elements are everywhere. They caught a cell in Sydney a few years back. I remember talking to a lebanese guard at the opera house about terrorist attacks, and he laughed if it happens he would jump into the harbour. As for the cronulla riots, people have moved on from there. It was silly and pointless just a bunch of drunks wanting to create problems.

The potential of Australia is near limitless, same applying to Canada. I have always felt that the aus government is less concerned about being seen as saint of human rights compared to the States or the United kingdom. Maybe that is why Australia does not suffer any bombings or Muslim rioting compared to US or UK which is rife with it sometimes. Exception being Cronulla riots of course, but the Lebanese were asking for it.