• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia, Swiss standard of living.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your touting didn't go unnoticed hehehe:p But wait.. you blurry liao, already bumped you up other week (put on your reading glasses):wink: Not unless I go through another cycle of 20

Thanks Bro yinyang... no worries can wait for your cycle of 20 before coming back to me :smile:

Kum siah in advance.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, if its to make him jealous. Just something small lah, double storey 4 bedroom with a bit of backyard and frontyard. Surrounded by natural reserve. Can go to fishing, visit national park on weekends. Nothing much, around 400K, out west, life is peaceful, out west, in the open sky, out west, where the skies are blue...

You come over when ready, might seem far but its something I can afford at least landed property. :wink:

Been listening to this as the settlement comes closer.

Congrats Bro Ash!!

I can't move west yet. Wish I could coz the property in the west is really so value.

I am stuck here in Eastern suburb at least for the next few years. :o

But is it very convenient here with all those asian food, banks, hospital etc etc and super good transport network - about 15 minutes bus ride to Martin Place. :smile:

Yes, go west where the sky are blue. :wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm really surprise how long this thread has been. I suppose GCT is right, we are living the swiss standard of living if we migrate out of SINGAPORE!

Good luck with your journey to Canada.

Singaporeans, no matter how rich, still need to go to Switzerland to enjoy Swiss standard of living. Why? Because their priorities in life do not match with the kind need for Swiss living standard.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Up your points. No need to return favor. I don't even notice how many points I have. I just want to live life that the Swiss will envy. :smile:

Thanks Bro neddy. Will return fave when my power is back as promised in my signature.

Once again, kum siah very much :smile:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
His dotter also like ang moh tuakee also!

Even Bo Xilai's son think so, but I think its the ang moh girls find him tuakee!

Bo-Guagua.jpeg

Life of the red aristocrats in US, while the poor Chinese worker slogs his life out.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up till now none of you can define what is Swiss standard of living.

Ahahahahahaha...........................................

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must admit, out west you need a car. Do you know under council ruling no house or building can be more then 3 stories? Hence the wide open space you see there. If you are interested, check out ropes crossing, if you want to spend a bit more check out Jordan spring. There is a retirement village at ropes, I think prices there is even lesser but on the condition you are like over 55 or something.
I'm guessing you are waiting for your children education to finish first? Sure, its not 15min from the city, fast train is around 45min. But there are shopping centers near there within 15min by car. Penrith, Blacktown, even Parramatta are major hubs you can go to. Think of the shopping centers as being spread out rather then build up like in the city.

Congrats Bro Ash!!

I can't move west yet. Wish I could coz the property in the west is really so value.

I am stuck here in Eastern suburb at least for the next few years. :o

But is it very convenient here with all those asian food, banks, hospital etc etc and super good transport network - about 15 minutes bus ride to Martin Place. :smile:

Yes, go west where the sky are blue. :wink: