• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia has Highest Debt to Income in Whole World! (Higher than even USA!!)

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maddy and Royalblood are not your clones. Don't deflect the issue.

The other thing I noticed is that you take great pains not to overstep the nuisance threshold of axe and neddy as you need them much more than they need you. You probably hang yourself if they stop responding.

Good luck.

Oh look who's deflecting now! If you cant handle the fact that I am not all these new people then deal with it. Go and preach to these new people and spare us.

But if you want to bring up the past then you will know on the old forum and here I have repeatedly stated my entire American, Singapore and European offices reads Sammyboy now and then. I cant help it if my American/UK colleagues find Singapore and its laws strange. People are fascinated by Singapore. They cant believe some of the people on this forum and if they find the online personas of Axe168, Neddy, and IWC2006 to be so pathetic - I cant help that. I dont know why they keep falling for it but they do and it makes them laugh. One American in particular used to live there and dislikes everything about Australia.

As your IP log shows you know they are in America -but you got the state wrong. You also know there are a few in Singapore, one in the UK, and one in Australia. I am simply not all these people nor am I one of these newcomers.

In the past I agreed to tone it down - and I have. I have more or less settled into a contrarian view as my own views of Australia have shifted over the years. For the past few months its been more civilized until recently so direct your wrath towards the root of the problem - the new people.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come not related? I migrated then found out I can afford rolex and find mei mei!!!! You the same case as well what? If you had stayed in Singapore you think you can afford rolex?

Haha.. agree agree.. after coming here, our life changed substantially.. I love mei-mei and rolex !:wink:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past I agreed to tone it down - and I have. I have more or less settled into a contrarian view as my own views of Australia have shifted over the years. For the past few months its been more civilized until recently so direct your wrath towards the root of the problem - the new people.

It is nice to see someone changed to a better.. Keep up the good work, I'll reward you with with beers when my hse warming comes.. :biggrin: