• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia good muslim migrant who murdered his daughter and her husband for marrying without his permission gets life in prison

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lindita-and-Veton-Musai.jpg

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02...ailed-murder-of-daughter-son-in-law/100850976

A Melbourne father who gunned down his own daughter and her husband, partly because he was not invited to their wedding, has been jailed for life over the “cold-hearted” and “cowardly” killings.

Osman Shaptafaj, 57, today appeared in the Supreme Court of Victoria where he was ordered to serve two life sentences concurrently after pleading guilty to murdering Lindita Musai, 25, and Veton Musai, 29, at Yarraville about two years ago.

Shaptafaj will have to serve at least 35 years, meaning he will be in his nineties before he becomes eligible for parole.

Confronting details were aired in the Supreme Court about how Shaptafaj lay in wait for the couple for almost two hours before shooting them both in the head at point-blank range.

Leaving his daughter and son-in-law lying on the porch, Shaptafaj then rang the doorbell of the house so that they could be found by Mr Musai’s distressed family members.

He then walked to nearby grasslands where he shot himself twice while being watched by onlookers.

Shaptafaj claims he has no memory of what happened and the Supreme Court heard that he believed he was stuck in a “glitch” of the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops, a first-person shooter game set during the Cold War.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if mudslimes know what love is. To kill one's child over such a bs reasoning makes me wonder if they have any humanity in them

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if mudslimes know what love is. To kill one's child over such a bs reasoning makes me wonder if they have any humanity in them
Sining scares the shit out of muslims. Thst is how clerics put them on a leash as clerics decide what is right and what is wrong.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sining scares the shit out of muslims. Thst is how clerics put them on a leash as clerics decide what is right and what is wrong.

Religion Fever over islam and prophet overwhelmed fear of sinning. Killing is sin but muslims kill in the name oF Allah or Prophet or jihad.