• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Austin Heights/Adda Heights

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Austin Hgts price lower than Adda Hgts

Austin Heights ramps up landbank
By Shukri Rahman
Friday, 28 Mar 2014, 12:27 AM

The Austin Heights group plans to increase its land to 1,000 acres in the next two or three years while continuing to focus on projects in Johor and Terengganu.

In an interview with FocusM, company management representative in Terengganu Low Wan Cheong says the company has a few hundred acres of land ready to be built on – close to 200 acres in Johor and 100 in Terengganu.

The privately-held group has more than RM1 bil in projects across the country, mainly in Johor and then Terengganu. For FY ended April 2013, the Austin Heights group recorded a profit-after-tax of RM49.7 mil, on the back of RM168.9 mil in turnover.

Austin Heights has come a long way from its maiden voyage in the late 1990s with the success in Johor Bahru of the Datin Halimah condominium development project, valued at RM60-70 mil.

Its flagship in Terengganu is Dataran Austin, a new commercial area in Wakaf Tembesu, 10km north of Kuala Terengganu. Businesses have begun to set up shop in the development; a Mydin hypermarket is under rapid construction.

While others had seen no potential there, developer Austin Heights (Tgn) Sdn Bhd saw things differently. As in JB, it went after a piece of land that had been auctioned off.

“People associated the auctioned-off land with drug addicts and the like. They didn’t see beyond that,” Low tells FocusM.
Austin Heights bought the Terengganu land for RM13.5 mil from bleeding Tropical Veneer when it was auctioned off by KPMG. Low says the company paid RM20 mil, including for conversion and so forth.

- See more at: http://www.focusmalaysia.my/Assets/Austin-Heights-ramps-up-landbank#sthash.CcjzYNz0.dpuf

jleong

Hi,

can anyone advise whether it is advisable to buy seri Austin jade? it was meant for stay..

thanks

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Austin Heights II

IMG_20140507_231533.jpg

DSC_2298.JPG

Water Theme Park expected to open end 2014
DSC_2305.JPG

Last edited:

kiteman

Alfrescian
Loyal

AH.jpg

Adda Height Grey Stone. Was told VP this month. Can't wait.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Austin Height 2 phase Kiara 2 launched. 40x90 semi-d buildup 36xx sqft. $1.58mil before discount.

IMG_20140524_184126.jpg
IMG_20140524_184146.jpg
IMG_20140524_184222.jpg

IMG_20140524_192033.jpg

Last edited:

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed, I was asked to arrange for key collection with final payments. Did you buy Greystones?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

one of e malay SA v cantik...chio .wifey also kee kiu. :biggrin:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Abt 70% sold out of roughly 90 units released. That is very good sales at these prices of phase 1 $888k RM n phase 2 $968k RM. Anyone bought can share more details?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Abt 70% sold out of roughly 90 units released. That is very good sales at these prices of phase 1 $888k RM n phase 2 $968k RM. Anyone bought can share more details?

heard 888k cluster not so good location... 968 k cluster is better, on a hill.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

heard 888k cluster not so good location... 968 k cluster is better, on a hill.

Buyers are starting to come out in full force now. I think many of them just want to avoid further price hikes as 1 Apt 2015 GST implementation draws closer.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buyers are starting to come out in full force now. I think many of them just want to avoid further price hikes as 1 Apt 2015 GST implementation draws closer.

but austin height properties always attract strong interest since their first projects there, due to lower pricing. this developer adopt a no nonsense approach, no DIBS , no major rebates and so on, it's 10% cheque up front upon booking. but they keep price points as affordable as possible.
what does this mean? landed cluster 888k- 960k people queue, and these are locals too, not singaporeans.

also - eco summer heard people queueing up also, for launching / unit selection today. 668k garden terraces..

Last edited:

kiteman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed, I was asked to arrange for key collection with final payments. Did you buy Greystones?

Yes. Greystones. I have not received final payment and key collection instruction. Will give them a call tomorrow.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

but austin height properties always attract strong interest since their first projects there, due to lower pricing. this developer adopt a no nonsense approach, no DIBS , no major rebates and so on, it's 10% cheque up front upon booking. but they keep price points as affordable as possible.
what does this mean? landed cluster 888k- 960k people queue, and these are locals too, not singaporeans.

also - eco summer heard people queueing up also, for launching / unit selection today. 668k garden terraces..

I think Eco Summer will be about 90% sold today, excluding bumi lots. And all these are Malaysian buyers :eek:

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Greystones. I have not received final payment and key collection instruction. Will give them a call tomorrow.

The queue for key collecfion is fast building up. Is this for your own stay, weekend home or for renting out? Assuming that you will be carrying out renovation work, have you lined up any vendor? I have contacted numerous Interior Designers/contractors over email/whatsapp, while a couple are quite responsive, none are impressive. Any recommendations from bros/sis here will be appreciated.

kiteman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The queue for key collecfion is fast building up. Is this for your own stay, weekend home or for renting out? Assuming that you will be carrying out renovation work, have you lined up any vendor? I have contacted numerous Interior Designers/contractors over email/whatsapp, while a couple are quite responsive, none are impressive. Any recommendations from bros/sis here will be appreciated.

Collecting key this Sat. Weekend home for the next 3-5 years and the plan is to retire there after.
PM me as I think it's good to contact each other since we are going to be neighbour. Your PM is not accepting any message.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think Eco Summer will be about 90% sold today, excluding bumi lots. And all these are Malaysian buyers :eek:

that also means your investment in the DST in desa tebrau is quite safe now, barring any catastrophic macroeconomic shock. selling on VP?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

that also means your investment in the DST in desa tebrau is quite safe now, barring any catastrophic macroeconomic shock. selling on VP?

Yes, it is in a fairly safe zone now. I feel like keeping it for eternity, seeing how locals are buying up landed properties in Johor. It seems that most Malaysians from or near Johor are not keen to retire in Singapore but in Iskandar instead. I may hold it empty until someone offers an irresistible price.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Collecting key this Sat. Weekend home for the next 3-5 years and the plan is to retire there after.
PM me as I think it's good to contact each other since we are going to be neighbour. Your PM is not accepting any message.

Sorry; I am unable to participate in PM, including sending at the moment.

Congratulations on your key collection. I will be collecting my key a couple of weeks later, after I make the final payments. I have however, begun meeting IDs to look into renovations to make the currently bare house a more pleasant home to move into.

Have you sourced for any renovation works; and have you found any that you are impressed with?

Until I am able to PM, I may just have to be more discrete when posting publicly.