• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie woman told Asian boy to stick his fingers into his mum pussy on the bus

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That boy is too meek. Should have call her a white fat ugly bitch, get her off the bus and fuck her up nicely with Wing Chun!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical occurence in aussie public transport. Lots of them useless white trash like to pick on Asians. This fat fugly piece of white cunt could have moved her fat lard filled ass to another empty seat if she so treasure the view infront, instead of engaging in a profanity filled arguement with that boy; so obvious she aruguing coz she wanna find taiji with that boy (probably coz he is Asian) :rolleyes:.
She keeps saying that the boy has no manners, but I wonder who really is the one without manners when it is like 9 out of 10 of the words of every sentences that fat bitch made is laced with profanities.

But i think Asians also have to partly blame themselves for being bullied la. Most of the time if they kenna racist attack, just suffer in slience and hope that "everything will go away by itself". This will only embolden those fuckin racist white pricks; time to fuck them back hard already!
And it is like everytime we Asians go over to western countries we tend to get some of the shittiest treatment ever, but when these freaking angmo come over to Asia they get treated like royalties...wtf man :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the Germans, Aussies and Brits most racist, the low life in those countries of course. The educated ones are alright although you can sense their subtle discrimination at times.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the Germans are notorious for being rude and racist..Dont ever ask them for directions in English when you are touring Nazi cuntry.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a misbehaving student... why did she bring race into the argument? i am 100% sure her own son is no angel either.. must be calling her 'fucking cunt' at home.
The cunt only function is for fucking. So her son was merely being descriptive, not rude.