• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie : Fuck you, fuck this country, fuck this judicial system!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottjohnashby/?originalSubdomain=sg

About
I use an integrated or wholistic approach to business to provide real innovation in managing customer business needs. I can provide exceptional technical, creative and organizational solutions through my strengths in creative problem solving, the actualization of business objectives and maximizing efficiencies with return on investment.

Specialties: Telco, Tech, High Value Goods, Industrial, Customer Management, Relationship Building, Supply Chain Analysis, Freight Management, Warehousing, Freight Lane Optimization, Account Management, Sales and Development

Experience
Show 1 more experience
Education

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 65358

"Fuck you, fuck this country, fuck this judicial system!!"

- Scott John Ashby
signal-2019-09-26-224729.jpg

AMDK is the superior species. Let's embrace them!