• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aunty Iris Sen fearful of young nubile china babes !

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accounts executive Iris Sen, 33, said: 'I notice the cleaners at coffee shops and food courts are now mostly young Chinese nationals. What happened to the Singaporean aunties?'

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to your army of robots? I'm sure it's a trivial thing to reprogram them to clean tables and mop floors? :biggrin:

Accounts executive Iris Sen, 33, said: 'I notice the cleaners at coffee shops and food courts are now mostly young Chinese nationals. What happened to the Singaporean aunties?'

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice the cleaners at coffee shops and food courts are now mostly young Chinese nationals.

This is a true case of losing jobs to FT. Glad it is only a cleaner job. :biggrin:

jastsen

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not sure is it due to "aunties" medical and insurance is too high for company to absorb not counting their month pay yet? as i know an a person grow older their insurance is higher...