• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Au towel head shitskin suggests that Singapore can become a quarantine quarters for Australia

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck his mother's hairy cheebye.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Public-Figure/Dr-Jagvinder-Singh-Virk-636621456494109/

f5d68e6673e6c410c13f606be7999ad596c5d4bd

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my, he looks like the Dumbledore of India. I mean Australia since he has forsaken India for greener pastures.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least he's honest and calling it for what it is.

Otherwise, where did all the daily new imported cases come from? Grew on trees? Complacency from Sinkies? :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong wants to earn that sweet SHN cash, and probably keep the social restrictions for a little longer for whatever reason. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo... Pichar lobang for PAP. Will our brave editorial independent press report this? :laugh:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With that kind of beard, wear mask also as good as not wearing.

Can their kind be exempted from wearing masks due to practical and/or religious reasons?

The Malay Muslim ladies too, their ears are concealed by the tudung, so they have to wear a mask with long straps that tie around the back of their head. Like wrapping a ketupat. My heart bleeds for them. :frown:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are 2nd class but foreigners n PR are 1st class in sg n 61% very happy as most ot slmost all of them full of debts n work till they die

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bahyis I come across have a much stronger body-odor than ah-nehs. Does anyone know why ?

Genes, spicy and heavy diet, lots of dairy consumption, abhorrent hygiene, hairy, tropical weather.

The southern ah nehs are probably untainted from Arab and Mongol genes unlike the northern ah nehs.

You lose the war, your women get fucked, and your conquerors get to spread their seed. The universal law throughout all of history. :cool:

Untitled+1.jpg