• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

attnention seeking

SereneLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
still doesn't hide the fact why people who bad things must gag others, and its not about the money.im not the ones trying to cut people off wills. anyway wait for the show in court-

and im going to live in the van. not an HDB, boy that must make some people so pissed off
why fight, just settle lah...all the monies give bloodsucking lawyers for what?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some things can not just settle.... the ways these lawyers letters are written and the approach they take................nut some people can use money to make life difficult for others

SereneLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
some things can not just settle.... the ways these lawyers letters are written and the approach they take................nut some people can use money to make life difficult for others

fighting a case will sent you into emotional turmoil, etc etc etc....is it worth it?
let bygones be bygones and start afresh...why let the past hinders a new begining

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway, this thread is dead for me.

been accused of getting friends to post on my behalf which is a blatant lie. but when you have money on your side, black can be white

and if true me get friends to post then vice versa can also happening, and that is definitely happening here

com e to the coming court show

AMEN

Last edited: