• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention Seeking Whore Prostitutes Herself In Front of Camera

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
still stuck at "challenge?" damn, u r a confirm dumbo.

u only know how to tell others... "suck pap and be a retard." that comprise your entire argument in this forum.

2 peas in a pod. u and zeitgay. very compatible :smile:

a pot calling a kettle black indeed. u can't be any better.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="500" height="405">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tfnyayx_7u8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></object>

Answer is at part 1 video above.

Apparently this retard clinton666 is balless to attach part 1 of the video so here it is..

Poor her , got dragged through the m&d bcos of the brother. she had high cheek bone, slit eyes and thin lips (buay hock soin)

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
pssst! the usual after midnight rendezvous okay little clitoris?

Announcement

Dear all Alfrecians & Guests of Sammyboy.com except those from the aussie pig gay boys club :smile:
By now all of you should be very much aware of the antics of "mudskipper" as well as his other nic "mudskipper." :mad: Why just add a dot for a new nic escapes me except for the possibility of a kind of sexual overtone? :p
A little "clitoris" perhaps? :wink:

Do not respond to any of his post or provocation. Do not give him the pleasure. That's what he wants! Ignoring him will inflict the greatest pain. Leave it to me to deal with him alone. He is not worthy of you! :mad: I have no problems at all as I have been dealing with this kind of filth all my life.:mad:

"mudskipper' has very low esteem and is Anal Retentive and has disabilities of Stunted Physical & Intellectual Development as well. I will not dwell any further on this except to say that it is the reason why he continuously subject himself to what, normal people would considered, verbal abuse and sexual degradation.

Signs of these are...an abnormal sense of superiority and delusions of grandeur (that afflict most MIW as well ), an unstoppable urge to provoke male forumers to feed an insatiable hunger for cyber oral and anal sex! :(

Given my knowledge, I had volunteered and will continue to volunteer my time to treat his psychological ailments. So just ignore the exchanges between the patient and I. But feel free to observe if you so desire!:p

Regards

Zeitgeist

a pot calling a kettle black indeed. u can't be any better.

Now now, that's not nice...:p I thought you agreed to let me have little clitoris mudskipper the sex toy all for myself?..Tsk Tsk Tsk!:p:p:p

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
OY! lu jit jiat chee bai kow bu _ kar chng jioh liao hah? ai kum gwa eh lan jiow mai? Ai gwa ka lu PAI NI mai?

Any thread with whore and prostitute in it's heading is sure to attract retards like you the same way dung attract flies.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
little clitoris mudskipper dear, Daddy-O is now busy fucking your mummy.:biggrin:
Go back to your playpen and play with the dildos Daddy-O bought you. Suck on them or shaft it into your tight ass.:biggrin: I'll let you suck on my cock after I'm finished with your mummy, OK? little cunt.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you go to sammylittlegirls.com as I have suggested?:biggrin: It's more suitable for your age and kind.:p This forum is for adults, my little clitoris girl mudskipper.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:smile::smile::smile:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... some1 responded to zeitgirl?... guess that confirms everything.

dont try too hard to be cool or smart. a mongrel will remain a mongrel :smile:

can u understand, zeitdog?

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... some1 responded to zeitgirl?... guess that confirms everything.

dont try too hard to be cool or smart. a mongrel will remain a mongrel :smile:

can u understand, zeitdog?

Oooooh getting feisty now huh?:p Where the smooth smart ass talk of the beginning of our love tryst?:(

Good girl girl!:smile::smile: always listen to Daddy-O's instructions!:biggrin: So now for your turn huh?:p Well go ahead!:biggrin:

Hmmmmm.....that's nice :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...you suck good girl!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't cry over the keyboard my darling little clitoris mudskipper.:biggrin:

Fight!:mad: Like the little cunt that you are should!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sim Lim Square will have a customer for a new keyboard and LCD monitor this afternoon! Poor little girl taking on a MAN!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:smile::smile::smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
sim lim square will have a customer for a new keyboard and lcd monitor this afternoon! Poor little girl taking on a man!:d:d:d:p:p:p:smile::smile::smile:

mudskipper pwned you like the stupid little bitch that you are.

You sure enjoyed being bitch smack by him

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ETlglhyyOTg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ETlglhyyOTg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also agree.

agree that zeitgirl getting lots of "friends" :smile:

What are you talking about girl girl little clitoris mudskipper?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: bought new keyboard and LCD yet? I don't need friends darling:p:p:p All I ever need is yooooouu ..smooch smooch!:p:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
good observation. i agree.

Wow! neew inductee into the aussie pig gay boys club!:smile:..n01215.......hmmmmm.....let's see how good you can be...surpass little clitoris girl girl mudskipper perhaps? You like cocksucking too you bad and naughty girl you.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear,:eek::p Ladyboy clinton666 PAP top Doggy in sammyboy had joined the fray!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Too bad the law is against having oral sex and sex against the order of nature with an Underage Retard even if it is consensual:wink::biggrin::p:smile:

But then if you insist, I'll be U>S>A! Want to find out what is that?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrFLPZzr9UQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrFLPZzr9UQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ladyboy clinton666! Hotstuff!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: