• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ATB wife and her gang of sisters beat up a mistress on the streets of China

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mistress and slut like you must have your yellow pussy torn.
Not a chance as I am a virgin. Pui your filthy malay LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY dog with filthy malay slut mother wife daughters phua cb accusing me yellow pig slut whore nonstop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a chance as I am a virgin. Pui your filthy malay LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY dog with filthy malay slut mother wife daughters phua cb accusing me yellow pig slut whore nonstop.
Dishonorable evil coward criminal malay dog @Valium go open your ccb liar mouth on my twitter. Hide as a coward snake in rat hole useless man indeed. Pui!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi....Syed is not a muslim. But he like to be "spokeman" for Muslim.
I am not muslim but I have deep respect of a Muslim Sultan called Saladin. He didn't insult the religion of his foes and allowed pilgrims from various religions to visit the holy city.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not muslim but I have deep respect of a Muslim Sultan called Saladin. He didn't insult the religion of his foes and allowed pilgrims from various religions to visit the holy city.

Yes. We shld respect others belief n try refraining fm mocking n ridiculing them.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your nipples will be clamped and your womb torn out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your nipples will be clamped and your womb torn out.
Not a chance as I am a virgin. Pui your filthy malay LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY dog son of whore with filthy malay slut whore mother wife daughters phua cb accusing me yellow pig slut whore nonstop.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a chance as I am a virgin. Pui your filthy malay LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY dog son of whore with filthy malay slut whore mother wife daughters phua cb accusing me yellow pig slut whore nonstop.

I would tell them to stitch up all your holes. You are such a horny slut.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should slap you a few times. I would want to join in too to slap your cheebye face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should slap you a few times. I would want to join in too to slap your cheebye face.
You coward criminal liar bully filthy malay dog evil bastard son of whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!