• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ATB says women 6 times more hum-sup than men. Sisters here agree boh?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely count every dollar kiam siap 鸡
But when comes to finding rental tenant she gave discount to single man and eye on their cock and can even forgo rental I.e marry the tenant .
World class hum sup 鸡

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s 6.9 times more. when i first step into a viet supermarket today i’m approached by not 1 but 2 viet milfs. 1st one cums out from nowhere and sneaks next to me and asks me about various types of noodles - thin, fat, flat, perky, curly, fluffy, dried, fresh. can sense her horniness as she describes hard from flaccid noodles. smile and quickly walk away. 2nd one seems like the owner or daughter of super mart. waiting in line to pay and she swoops in holding my arm and drags me to her special counter in the corner. “cum cum i hep yu.” “are you the boss?” “no no my name is kieu. next time always cum to me i hep yu. if don’t cum i kieu yu.”

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our sisters here all sibeh diam diam......so I guess women are indeed more hum-sup than men.

Last edited:

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women are equally tiko as men, if not much much more tiko. Just that they can conceal their tikoness much better than men nia

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason beta males are preferred as husband by women. Beta males are gong gong whose gongness allows their tiko wives to hide their tikoness.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why men must respect women who are still virgin past 40. These women have tremendous self-control.

This is why some men attack women who are still virgin past 40. They probably married non-virgins and are expressing some "sour grapes" sentiments. :roflmao: :thumbsup:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why men must respect women who are still virgin past 40. These women have tremendous self-control.

This is why some men attack women who are still virgin past 40. They probably married non-virgins and are expressing some "sour grapes" sentiments. :roflmao: :thumbsup:
I respect virgins, but only those that are not mentally challenged and always complaining about noisy ghostly neighbors....

Last edited: