• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ATB? 逼 park her Merc in motor lot, still make a lot of noise.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow ATB sibeh guai-lan because their 猪国强大了, 可以随便耍流氓了.
I come to realise that it is no use arguing with atb. Their reasons for defending their actions defies logic. Recently, at bangkok airport, one atb was behind me and she accidentally pushed her luggage onto my foot which nearly tripped me. I turn around expecting to get an apology from her. Instead she started berrating me saying that my feet got no eyes to see. I was very angry and wanted to whack her but was stopped by my OC.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I come to realise that it is no use arguing with atb. Their reasons for defending their actions defies logic. Recently, at bangkok airport, one atb was behind me and she accidentally pushed her luggage onto my foot which nearly tripped me. I turn around expecting to get an apology from her. Instead she started berrating me saying that my feet got no eyes to see. I was very angry and wanted to whack her but was stopped by my OC.
That's why some of them got chopped into pieces. Very befitting.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs don't talk logic nor can they be reasoned with. They are hardwired with commie ideology from birth and will vehemently defend their unruly behavior.