• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssMRT: Only 2 Min Wait on Weekends! BLOODY LIAR!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Train trips increased on weekends to meet demand
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to Ms Chua Lee Huang's Forum Online feedback, 'Why can't SMRT make train journeys pleasant on weekends?' (June 18).
We would like to clarify that since June last year, SMRT has increased train trips to enhance commuters' travel experience on weekends. Up to 65 train trips were added on Sundays last year. Since February, another 32 train trips were added on Sunday afternoons and evenings. With these train service enhancements, we have reduced average train loads to below 1,000 on Sundays. Waiting time has also been shortened by up to two minutes, compared to the average frequency of seven minutes on weekends, which are off-peak periods.
As for the use of modified trains with fewer seats on weekend train service, these trains have just 30 per cent of their seats removed, so all train cabins will continue to have seats for passengers who need them. These trains constitute 10 per cent of SMRT's fleet of trains. As far as possible, we have ensured that these trains do not run consecutively at any platform, so commuters who wish to avoid these trains can choose to take the next one.
We hope this clarifies the matter and thank Ms Chua for her feedback.
Bernadette Low (Ms)
Manager, Corporate Marketing and Communications
SMRT Corporation

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice why its a bitch that is speaking up for MRT? Because if its a guy his pants will be on fire hehe :smile: Liar Liar pants on fire

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i take the train at 7am + on a weekday and I can see 5mins wait at times!

SMRT is really trying to make every train packed as sardines!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 mins wait? wait long long! Assmrt toking thru its arsehole again. warm and stuffy;packed like sardines, save on aircon; fares so high. why don't the CB in charge and her cronies take the mrt everyday for a month-trial?1st class transport-my foot.:rolleyes::rolleyes: