• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssBAss the Ultimate Murderer of Poly Girl!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Familee has not been so greedy and ensure that the frequency for the Peasants' transport is good, would anyone need to rush till he or she literally dies?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Fatal accident: Teen 'did not check traffic'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_ECKIO11.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Ms Tong was named as a potential defendant in court yesterday. It was unclear whether she could have avoided hitting the victim. ST PHOTO: SHAHRIYA YAHAYA
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->
A NANYANG Polytechnic student who was killed while crossing a road in Tampines on April 28 did not check traffic before venturing across the street, an inquiry into her death was told yesterday.
Kio Yuan Xiang, 17, stepped off a centre divider into the path of an oncoming car, said Traffic Police officer Ivan Leong Hong Chung.
The Toyota ploughed into the teenager, leaving her with a severe head injury. She was rushed to hospital but died two days later.
The car was driven by 25-year-old Ms Tong Ruyi, who was travelling at 60kmh to 80kmh, Mr Leong said. The speed limit along the street, Tampines Avenue 7, is 60kmh. Ms Tong, a speech therapist, was named as a potential defendant in court yesterday. She chose to remain silent.
In returning an open verdict, State Coroner Victor Yeo said that without the benefit of her testimony, he could not come to any conclusion.
It was unclear whether Ms Tong had noticed Yuan Xiang and another pedestrian, and whether she could have avoided hitting the teenager, he said. Mr Leong, who is the investigating officer, said that before the accident, a witness had been standing beside Yuan Xiang on the centre divider. While he was checking for traffic, Yuan Xiang took two steps out onto the road, apparently hoping to reach a bus stop on the other side.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 *

R.I.P.
Kio Yuan Xiang
8th December 1990-30th April 2008(12.44am)​

“She didn’t make it.”

I known her for a year or so, though I wouldn’t say we are the best of friends, we are still good friends.

She used to be this bubbly girl, and I’m not too sure, was it peer pressure or low self esteem, but within 2 months of holidays, she changed so much. Gotten quieter, more withdrawn. I thought I was supposed to be the quiet one, but she was even more.

There’s still a lot of things left undone.
She was supposed to be in the same Japanese class with me, along with Xiang Ting, Ridwan and Hui Qing.
But she couldn’t even attend the first lesson.

Her dream was to become a flight attendant in SIA.
Along with Wendy, they made a promise to go for the interview after graduation.
However, the promise is forever broken.

She’s so young, not even 18, and just gone like that.

But I knew that her time is coming.
And somewhat, not that I’m heartless or something, but it’s better for her to…leave this world.
Because with the severe injuries, even if she did survive, she would never be the same again.
She will become a living vegetable.
Maybe it’s better for her to go this way.

The only regret was that none of us has the chance to really understand what’s going on with her life, to understand what’s making her so unhappy, and the chance to correct whatever wrongdoings.

Life is fragile.
Cherish yourself and others before it’s too late to do so.

Yuan Xiang,

Even though it sounds really cliché, but I really wish that if given another chance, we will still be good friends in our next lifetime. At that time, you must return to the bubbly girl I knew when we first met. I’m sorry that I won’t be able to attend your wake, please forgive me. It wasn’t an accident that you had to leave so soon but God has other plans for you. He misses you too much that he came to take you away from the sufferings of life. So selfish. Haha. You are still living. The rest of us are still living. But in two different dimensions. I hope that you’re now rejoicing with the angels and God above, celebrating your reunion with them. Be happy.

Love,
Lynnette

tengteng wished upon a star at Wednesday, April 30, 2008

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha.... loud pipes save lives lah... the stupid driver must be driving stock pipe....

btw, i seriously doubt she was driving at 60km/hr. Don't think anybody will drive at that speed, especially on the first lane. i drove at 80-100km/hr on normal road already... :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
car is weapon of mass destruction

becareful when you are driving

the car have taken more life than any weapon , no nukes, guns, mines, none kill more human being.

becareful when you are using the road.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you still blame the gahment if you have constipation?

There are always careless people around. There are reasons why people standing next to her can wait while she cannot. Are the people standing next to her from the SDP or WP?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not that i want to say bad thing about the dead, but she shd had to take care while crossing the road. i still remember another incident almost 10years back.
It also at tampines during morning peak hours, i was on the bus 72 toward tampines central. The bus stopped opposite the mosque and one gal, shd be tampines poly student rush down and ran across the road without looking at the traffic. Apparently she want to catch the transfer on the opposite side. As she dash in front of the stationery bus, she was knock down as the car driver who only see her at the last seconds. The driver braked hard, alas still knocked her, two steps from the divider.
everyone pls becareful while crossing road, dont rush. better to be late than never reach at all.:smile: