• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ASS PEE H ="The best antibiotic against fake news"? My toes are laughing

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
k9TNibI.png

https://twitter.com/DomainofExperts

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If you believed in fairy tales to the likes of “once-in-fifty years flooding” being creatively relabelled as “ponding”, hell yeah! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you really want to buy the SPH rags, buy them from your neighbourhood auntie/uncle sitting at a busy junction, near a mall etc. They need your business.

I know people who buy Wanbao just to look at the 4D/Toto results, and maybe check on the updates of some huge breaking news or scandal.

Are the SPH machines new? The 'fake news' moniker hadn't entered mainstream consciousness until after Trump had used it on Jim Acosta in late 2016. Ng Yat Chung became SPH CEO in September 2017.

The vending machines were either installed in the 8-9 months under the previous SPH CEO, or during Ng Yat Chung's tenure as CEO.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definition of fake news in Singapore = whatever my multimillionaire ministers say is fake. In this way, Singapore would be safe and prosperous forever. Safe and prosperous for my multimillionaire ministers. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh!
20190419_135729.gif