• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon's Pretty First Wife

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>PAPalBull <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Oct-8 10:18 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>AngryMen <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (3 of 37) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>39873.3 in reply to 39873.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>A thirty-one year old, healthy, mother of two dies of A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK and nobody considers that extremely unusual or suspicious???

In the West the police would be automatically interested and an autopsy mandatory to rule out foul play.

Where is the autopsy report?

Why is the newspaper playing up the donation of her corneas and not concentrating on investigating the sudden death of a healthy young woman?

Is Dr Kwa Soon Bee, SGH Director, in any way connected to the matriarch, Kwa Geok Choo, who we now know to be no angel in disguise?
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You are quite right. In fact, when an otherwise healthy young woman (u can see from her pic she is not obese or fat) dies suddenly, in order to pronounce heart attack, u must do an autopsy. Without an autopsy, its not possible to determine heart attack. Only by opening up the chest cavity and examining the heart, u can observe whether its enlarged, or if its diseased etc. Otherwise, it must be labelled as a suspicious death. And if there is an autopsy, the findings must be public record. None of this happen.

Most likely, as the many in the public has guessed, there was a suicide and a subsequent cover up. Whether Old Goat's brother in law was running the place or not, it does not matter, if the Lees want it suppressed, they can do it. I think it was a combination of post partum depression (she had only given birth 3 1/2 weeks ago), Gecko accusing her of having an affair with an angmo, and most of all an albino as the oldest Lee grandchild, all these pressures on her drove her to suicide. Its too bad, one of my friends was her classmate and good friend in secondary school, told me she was a nice lady.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely, as the many in the public has guessed, there was a suicide and a subsequent cover up. Whether Old Goat's brother in law was running the place or not, it does not matter, if the Lees want it suppressed, they can do it. I think it was a combination of post partum depression (she had only given birth 3 1/2 weeks ago), Gecko accusing her of having an affair with an angmo, and most of all an albino as the oldest Lee grandchild, all these pressures on her drove her to suicide. Its too bad, one of my friends was her classmate and good friend in secondary school, told me she was a nice lady.
as for me, it looks quite a sad story. once u enter the lee dynasty, you gt to obey their ridiculous rules.

i tink the lee could have ask her to sever ties wif her family.
if her family cant even see her at the point of time, tatz it. wat other alternatives she has if she is torture in silence behind close door.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does not mean just because his skin is whiter, he will not be the next emperor of singapore.

that suck right? just because of skin color. Maybe he can stand up and fight for his right.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was an autopsy and by law it must be done when death occurs within 24 hrs of admission to a hospital and where there is no prior history of illness that can contribute to the death. It therefore become a Police case.

The autopsy was conducted by Prof Chao. The autopsy certificate shows Myocardial infarction and therefore classified as death due to a natural cause. It therefore is no longer a Police case.

There is a bond among the medical fraternity and there is also the unwritten and inferred pact. It generally covers terminally ill and those who take their own life.

Ever heard the term heart retardant? There are number of things that can stop the heart if injected. Ever heard of postpartum blues, commonly called baby blues. The mother is spared the weight of the law if she kills her baby with such a condition. Unfortunately there is no law that can bring someone back who kills herself whilst in such a condition.

You are quite right. In fact, when an otherwise healthy young woman (u can see from her pic she is not obese or fat) dies suddenly, in order to pronounce heart attack, u must do an autopsy. Without an autopsy, its not possible to determine heart attack. Only by opening up the chest cavity and examining the heart, u can observe whether its enlarged, or if its diseased etc. Otherwise, it must be labelled as a suspicious death. And if there is an autopsy, the findings must be public record. None of this happen.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phillip Yeo was the matchmaker. He worked with Ho Ching before and introduced her to Gay Loong. He always brag about that even till today.

Can see that Failip Yeo is a very black hearted person to introduce a MAN (Ho Jinx) to our dear Clown Prince.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
as for me, it looks quite a sad story. once u enter the lee dynasty, you gt to obey their ridiculous rules.

i tink the lee could have ask her to sever ties wif her family.
if her family cant even see her at the point of time, tatz it. wat other alternatives she has if she is torture in silence behind close door.

the Lees never ask the parents to sever ties with her, Dr. Wong would not have agreed to it anyway. But they were told to continue living in their HDB flat even after the marraige of their duaghter to Clown Prince so as to not appear to be suddenly wealthy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
does not mean just because his skin is whiter, he will not be the next emperor of singapore.

that suck right? just because of skin color. Maybe he can stand up and fight for his right.

have u ever heard of an albino prime minister or President anywhere in the world? Even Chiang Ching Kuo's son is half angmo and half chinese and he is not named heir apparent. To be ruler of a Chinese country, u need to look, sound and act chinese.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There was an autopsy and by law it must be done when death occurs within 24 hrs of admission to a hospital and where there is no prior history of illness that can contribute to the death. It therefore become a Police case.

The autopsy was conducted by Prof Chao. The autopsy certificate shows Myocardial infarction and therefore classified as death due to a natural cause. It therefore is no longer a Police case.

There is a bond among the medical fraternity and there is also the unwritten and inferred pact. It generally covers terminally ill and those who take their own life.

Ever heard the term heart retardant? There are number of things that can stop the heart if injected. Ever heard of postpartum blues, commonly called baby blues. The mother is spared the weight of the law if she kills her baby with such a condition. Unfortunately there is no law that can bring someone back who kills herself whilst in such a condition.

If there is an autopsy with myocardial infarc finding, than I have to differ to you. It does not change my opinion of suicide. As u seem to know something about the medical fraternity in S'pore, than u will know that they will write whatever they are told to on the death cert.

the likelihood of a women at age 31, healthy otherwise, who does not meet any of the risk groups (i.e. smoker, diabetic, prior heart problems, obese, etc.) suffering a heart attack are tremendously low. Coupled with the fact that she herself is a medical doctor, she would have been the first to recognise the heart attack symptoms, and gotten help.

But you are right that something caused the heart attack. It could be any number ofmedication and it could be self inflicted. The parents were keen to donate the organs, but the time delay was noted for the kidneys not being donated, amongst other organs. Could the time delay be used as an excused because if she took posion, than there is no possibility of donating her kidneys and other such organs. Why was there a delay of 4 1/2 hours anyway? If the parents were informed right away, they would have just said donate every usable organ. they appear to be that type of compassionate people.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can see that Failip Yeo is a very black hearted person to introduce a MAN (Ho Jinx) to our dear Clown Prince.

Failure Yeo recognised the similarity between kwa and Ho Jinx. Thought he would give it a shot. The 2 fugliest women in S'pore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah bro, I thought you caught my drift. It was suicide. There was no history. Imagine the strain of and pressure of delivering the first born son of a dynasty who is an Albino.

If there is an autopsy with myocardial infarc finding, than I have to differ to you. It does not change my opinion of suicide. As u seem to know something about the medical fraternity in S'pore, than u will know that they will write whatever they are told to on the death cert.

the likelihood of a women at age 31, healthy otherwise, who does not meet any of the risk groups (i.e. smoker, diabetic, prior heart problems, obese, etc.) suffering a heart attack are tremendously low. Coupled with the fact that she herself is a medical doctor, she would have been the first to recognise the heart attack symptoms, and gotten help.

But you are right that something caused the heart attack. It could be any number ofmedication and it could be self inflicted. The parents were keen to donate the organs, but the time delay was noted for the kidneys not being donated, amongst other organs. Could the time delay be used as an excused because if she took posion, than there is no possibility of donating her kidneys and other such organs. Why was there a delay of 4 1/2 hours anyway? If the parents were informed right away, they would have just said donate every usable organ. they appear to be that type of compassionate people.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wah bro, I thought you caught my drift. It was suicide. There was no history. Imagine the strain of and pressure of delivering the first born son of a dynasty who is an Albino.

Plus there was post partum depression, gay Loong's infidelity, etc.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u ever heard of an albino prime minister or President anywhere in the world? Even Chiang Ching Kuo's son is half angmo and half chinese and he is not named heir apparent. To be ruler of a Chinese country, u need to look, sound and act chinese.

oh OK, i c. i hate this world.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, KGC was reasonably attractive with the appropriate clothes, glasses and make-up in her youth. I'm not sure HC ever went through that phase.

Failure Yeo recognised the similarity between kwa and Ho Jinx. Thought he would give it a shot. The 2 fugliest women in S'pore.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Lees never ask the parents to sever ties with her, Dr. Wong would not have agreed to it anyway. But they were told to continue living in their HDB flat even after the marraige of their duaghter to Clown Prince so as to not appear to be suddenly wealthy.

Are you sure they were living in HDB?
My company security manager saying the in-laws staying in condo at Lermit road area. He was retired security police officer so I dun thinking he is mistaken :confused: