• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass LOon said before this now he get the karma

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
he said if there are many oppositions in parliament then he will have to spend time in finding a way to FIX THE OPPOSITION.

so now 6 hammer seated in front and maybe 2 more hammer stand by at the back plus maybe lina chiam. so total 9 for him to FIX.

Ass loon have a close door meeting in parliament leh. maybe want to say sorry sorry to Opposition. or try to explaining the defination of FIXING in his own dictionary.

hahaha. karma....WHAT GOES AROUND TURNS AROUND...

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
he said if there are many oppositions in parliament then he will have to spend time in finding a way to FIX THE OPPOSITION.

so now 6 hammer seated in front and maybe 2 more hammer stand by at the back plus maybe lina chiam. so total 9 for him to FIX.

Ass loon have a close door meeting in parliament leh. maybe want to say sorry sorry to Opposition. or try to explaining the defination of FIXING in his own dictionary.

hahaha. karma

If Low is smart, he will counter-fix

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6 only mah...can lah..there are still 81 of the others.

of the 6 - I think, so far, only 3 are capable to making a good speech - low, sylvia n the Mao guy...81/3 = 27. Each one speak, will get 27 PAP mbrs jumping up to criticise, rebutt him...

n 6 not enuff to deny any passing of law.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of the 6 - I think, so far, only 3 are capable to making a good speech - low, sylvia n the Mao guy...81/3 = 27. Each one speak, will get 27 PAP mbrs jumping up to criticise, rebutt him...

Enough to turn more Singaporeans against PAP against next election.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

u got hear pritam singh speak? maybe u should look it up at wp website or youtube before u say this. maybe u should look at how teo ser luck did his cheerleading gag too and compare.:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahaha. karma....WHAT GOES AROUND TURNS AROUND...

If he is sincere, he should restructure his team like what other leaders did. I suspect he is now consulting his pa pa (behind closed door) how to fix the oppositions. The first open parliament you will see the old fart sitting in front staring at the hammers with sharp hatchet under his chair and most likely to fire the first bullet at the opposition parties. Hopefully, that will give opposition more power to justify why Singaporeans need more oppositions than ever.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that Lee Hsien Loong's arrogance is the source of their defeat.

Hopefully the Hammers do their job... at least having some Hammers inside to debate, is much better than without any Hammers... we should expect a even better Parliament...

If for the next 5 years, the performance of the PAP ruling party is not satisfactory... the people will not just put in Hammers; StarTrek; Sun; BIG STAR, and more will go into it... making our Parliament a mini-universe...

So, Mr. Lee Hsien Loong better think how he can "FIX" the opposition now... his arrogance will invite more trouble.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he got six spurs up his ass.
Let him tell his mentor what it is like to have spurs up your ass.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My friend in Spain had this to say :

81 seats against 6 seats?? This is not any opposition at all! And that’s isn’t good because the winners having full majority sometimes they feel too sure and do things without care!! It’s much better when its more balanced!! But the people voted and that’s the people’s voice!! (your opposition vote was then just a matter of principles but not effective).

We will be stuck in this rut if fucking sinkies do not grow brains and balls.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

81 seats against 6 seats?? This is not any opposition at all! And that’s isn’t good because the winners having full majority sometimes they feel too sure and do things without care!! It’s much better when its more balanced!! But the people voted and that’s the people’s voice!! (your opposition vote was then just a matter of principles but not effective).

Who says they dont have balls? They have except its coloured white and struck by lightning

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed I wouldn't call 6 out of 87 a large enough voice to make a difference.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fix opposition defination is actually "contractor to fix scaffolding for Opposition to sit on top"
at parleement house.