• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon Crossed Legs When Meeting Ukrainian President. Caption?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages/?msg=81602.1

10511449_818085261587515_1954734680387012993_o.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Petro Poroshenko: "Wah, Ah Loong, I looking at your legs now. You cross them in such a sexy way"
Lee Hsien loong: "Hehehehe Petro, don't flirt with me like that lah. I very shy"
PP: "hahahaha Ah loong, I cannot help it. You make me steam one, hor"
Gay Loong giggling "Is it true angmo is very tua kee"
PP: "tonight I come your room, you find out for yourself lah"
Gay Loong :" Ok, now I am steam oready, hehehehe"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine shot down mh17 thinking it was Russian presidential aircraft. The colors of both planes are similar except the mh17 has two to Russia's 4 engines. it was the responsibility of Ukraine to guarantee safety of its airspace. If they cannot do this, then it should be shut down.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the one on the right is an puppet of CIA. I hope putin will send his tanks over to the west soon.

D

Deleted member 80916

..actually , its ok to sit cross-legged, but why must the politician tilt, twerk the hip to his/her right, ..body language suggests sexual signals,.....sad impression for the state.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please la Lee Hsien Loong crossed leg to show that fat ass that he can cross leg while the fat ass cannot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One Zionist puppet meeting another. What a small world indeed. :rolleyes:

Poroshenko (Porky) the Jew shot down MH17. He's the real culprit, don't blame Putin. :cool: