• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon asks Japan to learn from him on how to tackle population issue

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan is only overpopulated in the metropolis area. Its suburbs and rural areas are much less crowded.

If Japan's politicians dared to throw open the floodgates and offered employment passes, PRs and citizenships to every third world Tom, Dick and Harry to artificially boost the population, they would be hounded out of office long ago.

Singapore is a mere 710 sq km, it has no agricultural industry, no need to grapple with natural disasters. There are many more subtle considerations on a macro scale when you're running a real country many times the size of a snot.

Once again, Lee Hsien Loong is talking shit. :oIo:

Japanese will never take in foreigners so easily. I notice of my Japanese male tenants, those single will remain single, none had local girlfriend when they ended the tenancy. Different story for my other tenants like angmoh and msian chinese male, those single will have local girlfriend by end of one year.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky should lecture Japan's leaders on how to screw its citizens and get for themselves out of this world salaries. That is something he is an expert at and has no equal.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they want those salaries, they must first abandon their culture and impose a death penalty sentence for citizens in possession of samurai swords.

Pinky should lecture Japan's leaders on how to screw its citizens and get for themselves out of this world salaries. That is something he is an expert at and has no equal.

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan is only overpopulated in the metropolis area. Its suburbs and rural areas are much less crowded.

If Japan's politicians dared to throw open the floodgates and offered employment passes, PRs and citizenships to every third world Tom, Dick and Harry to artificially boost the population, they would be hounded out of office long ago.

Singapore is a mere 710 sq km, it has no agricultural industry, no need to grapple with natural disasters. There are many more subtle considerations on a macro scale when you're running a real country many times the size of a snot.

Once again, Lee Hsien Loong is talking shit. :oIo:

Look moron this is between city to city. Not many Japanese who work in the city would want to live in the countryside as it takes 4 hours to commute daily. Only the snot part is applicable gay cock face.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is such a peesai country, yet LKY and his son going around the globe teaching big countries what to do. They are real jokers.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is such a peesai country, yet LKY and his son going around the globe teaching big countries what to do. They are real jokers.

As I said, Japan should remind Pinky what they did in 1942 or use call Singapore the Japanese term for peesai.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father and son has been going around asking other countries to follow them on the population issue BUT none has.

Which people will turn on their own and give preference to outsiders?

Oh, you should read up more on Sweden. After opening the floodgate to migrants, Sweden has now become the rape capital of Europe. But I'm sure dhimmi leftist progressives will say this is a small price to pay in the name of diversity. But then again they may not even acknowledge such a problem exists.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember a TV broadcast in which LHL advised Aung San Suu Kyi on how to emulate Sinkapore's experience. And you know what the Nobel laureate said to him in front of TV cameras?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, you should read up more on Sweden. After opening the floodgate to migrants, Sweden has now become the rape capital of Europe. But I'm sure dhimmi leftist progressives will say this is a small price to pay in the name of diversity. But then again they may not even acknowledge such a problem exists.

Sweden is so full of foreigners who are taking the jobs of locals.

Austrian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Chinese etc