• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asking for donation because son died

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many families in this country (not to mention the world) have lost a loved one?

How many families have lost a child to disease, to crime, to accidents?

I don't see the rest taking to the internet to ask for donation just because a child has died.

I don't see the mother of the 4 year old girl who was killed in Bukit batok seek donations from the internet because she lost her daughter to a tragic accident.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How many families in this country (not to mention the world) have lost a loved one?

How many families have lost a child to disease, to crime, to accidents?

I don't see the rest taking to the internet to ask for donation just because a child has died.

I don't see the mother of the 4 year old girl who was killed in Bukit batok seek donations from the internet because she lost her daughter to a tragic accident.

I have no idea who you're on about but if you don't want to donate just tell them to fuck off.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worthy cause to give to!
Not because their son up lorry.
Because they want to fuck and tiew gaberment.
And that alone, make anything worthy

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your thread title is fake news. They aren't asking for donations just because their son died. They're asking for money to sue the fucking government.

He is jiuhukia Sinkie clone in disguise as good ordinary sinkie sheep while disparaging sinkies using insidious means. They are always what they call others.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He is jiuhukia Sinkie clone in disguise as good ordinary sinkie sheep while disparaging sinkies using insidious means. They are always what they call others.

Why does xenforo label you as an "old timer" when you joined less than a month ago???

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kid killed himself because he feared his parents. He was caught on camera. The father gave false evidence during the inquiry.

If you know how to raise you kid he would not doing anything untoward and he certainly would not kill himself.

The father can continue to pretend that his son followed the girl to a block he has no business going to and he was caught. What about the girl and her family. No girl should be fear walking from and to their home.

And there will be imbeciles that will donate to the cause.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kid killed himself because he feared his parents. He was caught on camera. The father gave false evidence during the inquiry.

If you know how to raise you kid he would not doing anything untoward and he certainly would not kill himself.

The father can continue to pretend that his son followed the girl to a block he has no business going to and he was caught. What about the girl and her family. No girl should be fear walking from and to their home.

And there will be imbeciles that will donate to the cause.

Yes freedom for imbeciles to donate and let them sue. The govt will not be scared to be sued. Just like LHY not afraid to be sued.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought only those.. siao siao... eng eng... fly here- fly there are allowed ...
also can convert to male as well :smile:

Hey I where got siao siao eng eng fly here fly there. For a few years I was busy grounded handling jiuhukia developer, contractors and neighbours. Only tour in jiuhu contributing to their economy. Since jiuhukia don't appreciate and 恩将仇报, I made a few trips from last year to this year to other countries that appreciated me much more. Average out over the years I am just a normal regular traveller maybe once per year, not siao not eng no fly here fly there at all.