• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Asiatic Minister For Cyber Security Doesn't Know What The Fuck Is A USB! Never Used Computer Before! Guess Country!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nz-japan-151018_0.jpg

TOKYO (AFP) - A Japanese minister in charge of cyber security has provoked astonishment by admitting he has never used a computer in his professional life, and appearing confused by the concept of a USB drive.

Mr Yoshitaka Sakurada, 68, is the deputy chief of the government's cyber security strategy office and also the minister-in-charge of the Olympic and Paralympic Games that Tokyo will host in 2020.

In Parliament on Wednesday (Nov 14), however, he admitted he doesn't use computers.

"Since the age of 25, I have instructed my employees and secretaries, so I don't use computers myself," he said in response to an opposition question in a Lower House session, local media reported.

He also appeared confused by the question when asked about whether USB drives were in use at Japanese nuclear facilities.

His comments were met with incredulity by opposition lawmakers.

"It's unbelievable that someone who has not touched computers is responsible for cyber security policies," said opposition lawmaker Masato Imai.

The minister's comments have also provoked a firestorm online.

"Doesn't he feel ashamed?" wrote one Twitter user. "Today any company president uses a PC. He doesn't even know what a USB is. Holy cow."

Another joked that perhaps Mr Sakurada was simply engaged in his own kind of cyber security.

"If a hacker targets this Minister Sakurada, they wouldn't be able to steal any information. Indeed it might be the strongest kind of security!"

Mr Sakurada has been in office just over a month, after being appointed in a Cabinet reshuffle following Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's re-election as head of his political party.

But he has already come fire for other gaffes in Parliament including garbling an opposition lawmaker's name and repeatedly stating, "I don't know the details," when questioned about his new Olympic brief.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/e...nister-admits-shunning-pcs-doesnt-know-what-a

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the big fuss here? His job is to delegate and look like he is doing a good job! Master the art of wayang and he could one day be PM too!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE CEO of a sovereign Fund who doesn't know what is a balance sheet ! Don't know what is liquidity ratio and profitabilty ratio ! Guess the country ?

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a country where ministers, formerly from army go around and teach people how to do business. Guess the cuntry???

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the big fuss here? His job is to delegate and look like he is doing a good job! Master the art of wayang and he could one day be PM too!

Just like fucking paper generals who dunno how to fight war and know nothing on trains getting parachuted to be Chairman or CEO or whateverthefuck to run trains.
Like a cheebye bitch know nuthing but nuthing on finance and money and now knowing everything and whatthefucktodo with our money to throw away billions and to be paid many millions for doing so.

At least I think the Jap minister know how to use the abacus, and in time will show he know and can do harakiri.

Cannot even say that of paper generals or HC. Knowing only how to rob and tiew and kann us all while multi tasking at laffing and laffing all the way to their fucking banks.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like fucking paper generals who dunno how to fight war and know nothing on trains getting parachuted to be Chairman or CEO or whateverthefuck to run trains.
Like a cheebye bitch know nuthing but nuthing on finance and money and now knowing everything and whatthefucktodo with our money to throw away billions and to be paid many millions for doing so.

At least I think the Jap minister know how to use the abacus, and in time will show he know and can do harakiri.

Cannot even say that of paper generals or HC. Knowing only how to rob and tiew and kann us all while multi tasking at laffing and laffing all the way to their fucking banks.

The bitch you are referring to comes with a 1st class engineering background and a 1st class royal background! You say leh!:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
And do you believe this jeebye know anything about investment?

1726F60B-9BCC-43E4-984F-DC72329C8CBC.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bitch you are referring to comes with a 1st class engineering background and a 1st class royal background! You say leh!:biggrin:

That bitch stil dunno how to use abacus.

She know only how to laff and laff all the way to her bank.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh.... it happened here in Singapore everyday mah. You think the CEO of SIA have pilot licence meh? Minister for Defence drive a tank meh? On pay day withdraw multimillion salary more important. Long Live PAP. Huat ahhhhhhh