• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asiana Airlines B777 Crashes at San Francisco International Airport

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8625600.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was crapping in the bay when i saw kimchi aircraft flying too low towards runway. apparently, landing gear and bottom of plane touched the water and scraped the edge of the runway causing debris field between land and water. some parts of the tail section are still in the water. if you know sfo, twin runways are on a pier sticking out alongside the bay with a 3rd sticking perpendicular to the twin runways. our resident sexpert who has flown several times onto it can describe the sexperience of bay approach and cumming in. everyone who lands safely gets an orgasmic moment with jesus and possibly sun horse.

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg! did you all watch Olympus has fallen? North Korean terrorists!!! :o

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vwx1f0kyNwI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, i have this sub-conscious fear of flying long distance. when i was younger in my twenties, i can fly 24 hours, no problem. nowadays, any flight for more than 5 hours, i will need to think twice. :o

do you all feel the same??:o

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was crapping in the bay when i saw kimchi aircraft flying too low towards runway. apparently, landing gear and bottom of plane touched the water and scraped the edge of the runway causing debris field between land and water. some parts of the tail section are still in the water. if you know sfo, twin runways are on a pier sticking out alongside the bay with a 3rd sticking perpendicular to the twin runways. our resident sexpert who has flown several times onto it can describe the sexperience of bay approach and cumming in. everyone who lands safely gets an orgasmic moment with jesus and possibly sun horse.

Wah u stay so close to the airport must be very noisy all day and all night I remember my younger days staying at Macpherson that time paya lebra airport was still a commercial airport wah liao ai whole day and nite cannot sleep peacefully.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, i have this sub-conscious fear of flying long distance. when i was younger in my twenties, i can fly 24 hours, no problem. nowadays, any flight for more than 5 hours, i will need to think twice. :o

Yah me too that is why I regretted not visiting Canada and US on holiday during my younger days :(

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
hee...heee...i have already visited canada and USA, so no regret, except that i missed san francisco, wanting to visit but maybe take a boat there....:o

Yah me too that is why I regretted not visiting Canada and US on holiday during my younger days :(

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've a fear of flights....that's why I bought a large projector screen so I can travel to all the places virtually in my home.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's different lah...when you in a foreign land, you speak to pple, you will know much more...:smile:

I've a fear of flights....that's why I bought a large projector screen so I can travel to all the places virtually in my home.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's different lah...when you in a foreign land, you speak to pple, you will know much more...:smile:

I was so afraid of flight that I hide inside the toilet and smoke and was later told off by the male steward, who stared at me. I just ignored him.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The tail broke off and some of the cabin crew seated there were flung out. I don't think they died but I can't imagine they walked away with only a few scratches.

The safest place in the aircraft is always the rear.

Last edited: