• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asian Slut Fucked by AMDK and Dumped. Lol :D

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Asian Woman’s Tinder Date Turns Into Abusive Nightmare After Missing Signs of Asian Fetish

An Asian American woman discovered her Tinder match’s true colors when he verbally abused and fetishized her after a date.

The woman, who identifies herself as Jamie and is currently a student, told NextShark about how she met the man in the Houston, Texas area and shared a pleasant conversation with him as he appeared to be a decent person.

1kuhsdjfhskdufhsdmjfhsdf.jpg
Jamie met Bryan on Tinder. The two reportedly flirted before agreeing to meet in person.
2skduhfsjdhfksdhfsjdhfksjdhf.jpg
He then offered to pick her up at her address.
3skdufhsdjfhbksdgfsdmhfgsdmfgsdf.jpg

4kushgdkfjhksdufhskdjfhksdjfh.jpg

5kusghkdkfmgsdkjfgsdkfgsdf.jpg

“We had a pretty good conversation at dinner and afterwards he asked me if I would like to watch a movie at his place and since the date was going pretty well, I accepted,” she told NextShark. “I ended up staying over at his place and he made a move on me and we ended up hooking up.”

However, the morning after, things took a turn for the worst when Jamie received a Tinder notification on her phone.

“I slept over at his place and the morning after, he saw a Tinder notification pop up on my phone. Seeing the notification, he proceeded to verbally degrade me, calling me ‘easy’ and a ‘whore’ and told me that I was not the type of girl any guy would want to settle down with,” she said. “After I told him I would not like to see him again, he proceeded to send me the most offensive and hurtful messages I’ve ever gotten.”

Screenshots sent to NextShark showed the messages exchanged between Jamie and Bryan.

6jyugsdmfjhskdfuhsdkjfhsdf.jpg

Bryan Ke·November 9, 2017

7kaushdaskmdnjkasjdhasd.jpg

Things escalated further when Bryan compared Jamie to other “other Asians” on Tinder and called their encounter “a pity f*ck.”

8skjduhfsdnfksdumfhsdmjfhsdf.jpg

Looking back at his profile, it had been written there: “I can’t help it but Asian girls are just my type.”

9hskudhfsjdnfksudhfksdjhfsdf.jpg

“I did not notice that his profile said ‘I can’t help it but Asian girls are my type’ otherwise, I would have swiped left on him,” she said.

“As an Asian woman I dislike white men who group all Asian women together into one group and simply see us as interchangeable.”

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is very lucky not in Singapore! Here doxxing is illeegal and she could land herself jailtime too! :laugh:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck la both of them are fated to fuck each other
Find true love in tinder is like finding first love in geylang so fuck both of you understand:biggrin:
Both of you want to get laid no need act innocent. Just direct say i want fuck you:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck la both of them are fated to fuck each other
Find true love in tinder is like finding first love in geylang so fuck both of you understand:biggrin:
Both of you want to get laid no need act innocent. Just direct say i want fuck you:biggrin:

Tinder was never about finding true love... it was made specifically for hookups and casual sex.

In fact, it was mocked for that by comedians, comedy shows and cartoons etc.

You want to find someone for no-strings-attached fucking... that's your personal life choice. But don't pretend that Tinder is something that it is not. :rolleyes: