• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asia Number One Site Closing Down Soon.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we all have to close someday
all of us
no need for any publications anymore
just look into the space
all the info are there
bye bye asia, bye bye st , bye bye cnn etc etc ...
all goodbye...
all you need to know is at your finger tips

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also known as Asia's Lumpar One site. :p

There was another website, forgot the name, that SPH owned & close, when they trumpeted the Internet way back then...talk a lot as usual & fell flat in their face. Yes, this one, has the audacity, when it first came out & call itself , Asia Number One...really no shame!..more like you say, Asia Lumpar One...for 99.9% of news is PAP propaganda.

The other one, would be Channel liar Asia....why the hotels in SEA, have that channel on their cable...I really can't fathom...I surf TV Channels in hotels overseas...I find Channel Liar Asia...I SKIP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There was another website, forgot the name, that SPH owned & close, when they trumpeted the Internet way back then...talk a lot as usual & fell flat in their face. Yes, this one, has the audacity, when it first came out & call itself , Asia Number One...really no shame!..more like you say, Asia Lumpar One...for 99.9% of news is PAP propaganda.

The other one, would be Channel liar Asia....why the hotels in SEA, have that channel on their cable...I really can't fathom...I surf TV Channels in hotels overseas...I find Channel Liar Asia...I SKIP.

Project eyeball. Started with much fanfare. One of the first things they did was slander my sex site. They paid the price.

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_968_2005-01-25.html

http://www.marcedge.com/The Failure of Project Eyeball.pdf

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think a lot of people forgot that they means No 1 in the eyes of the Pappy.
Just like highest paid=best ministers in the world!
malay= Indian father ?