• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ashley Cole becomes the world's most expensive/highest paid left back in the world

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ASHLEY COLE is to sign a new mega deal with Chelsea worth a whopping £10million.

The staggering one-year extension makes England star Cole the world’s highest-paid left-back.

A Chelsea insider said: “Ash is getting around £200,000 a week but he is worth every penny. Everyone is pleased it has been sorted at last.”

But 32-year-old Cole’s bid to bag a longer deal beyond 2014 has ended in failure.

Blues owner Roman Abramovich is adamant all players over 30 will be offered only one-year extensions.

But Cole’s love for the club and the big pay rise from his current £150,000-a-week deal has convinced him to ignore interest from Manchester United, Real Madrid and Paris St Germain to stay at SW6.

The Chelsea insider added: “The agreement is great news for Chelsea — and for Ashley.

“We keep a world-class player and he gets a good pay rise that keeps him up with the game’s top earners.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...a-year-on-his-Chelsea-deal.html#ixzz2ITzPXvld

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ashley Cole becomes the world's most expensive/highest paid left back in the worl

And the only left back in the world who likes inserting Nokia 5110s up his arse ... allegedly
"Loves the club"
LOves the cash, the mobile phone up the arse faggot

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ashley Cole becomes the world's most expensive/highest paid left back in the worl

I truly believe that Cole loved Chelsea more than the extra 50k he is getting a week.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why pay Ashley Cole so much money ? left back do not win games.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lampard is more worht the 50k per week then ashley

Dunno what Chelsea is thinking...

DamnUseless

Alfrescian
Loyal

why pay Ashley Cole so much money ? left back do not win games.

cole_ap_2197167b.jpg

"Because i am one of the best left back"

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal

a very expensive backside.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL! It's only a one year contract extension. And 10 mil pounds is spare change for Chelsea in transfers.

Also, Chelsea has promising young LBs coming up from its academy, and has other targets on the transfer market.

Frank Lampard can be offloaded, he is too expensive, too old and I doubt his ego wants a Scholes/Giggs role with cameo appearances and a reduced wage. USA's MLS clubs will pay top money for over-the-hill stars from the Premier League.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that's why he is called Cashley Cole ever since he left Arsenal. his wages keep on skyrocketing.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Chelsea insider said: “Ash is getting around £200,000 a week but he is worth every penny. Everyone is pleased it has been sorted at last.”

That why I never liked football or will I ever be a fan of the game. The amount of money these players make are obscene and I do not want to be part of the reasons contributing to this twisted logic. If people are more empathetic instead putting their money to waste on sports players, the whole world would be a better place.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ashley? What a sissy name!