• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asher Chua 27, rents a 4-room HDB flat with 2 friends: I do still feel the pinch of forking out rent each month, but having personal space is worth it

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Mr Asher Chua, 27, who rents a four-room Housing Board flat in a central location with two friends, said he chose to move out of his parents' home last year as he wanted to have his own space.

"I do still feel the pinch of forking out for rent each month, but I'd say having the personal space is worth it and I don't regret it.

"I want to be able to have friends over, but when you're staying with family, it can be a bit hard to do so," the sales executive said.

Mr Asher Chua said that while he intends to buy a home in the future, he does not rule out the possibility of renting long term.

"If housing prices increase exponentially and I cannot keep up with the market, I wouldn't be stressed about not owning a home. It means I can be more flexible if my company sends me overseas," he added.

https://shrtcô.de/Xcy6Fj

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart boy! If he buys a HDB at today's price of $600k for a mature HDB with less than 50 years to go, he loses $2.5k every month ($1.5k interest and $1k principle). He is definitely better off renting.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart boy! If he buys a HDB at today's price of $600k for a mature HDB with less than 50 years to go, he loses $2.5k every month ($1.5k interest and $1k principle). He is definitely better off renting.
Lol u make it sound like rental is fixed at same low price for the next 50 years

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You crave personal space and yet still give an interview to the Shitty Times.

i-dont-know-what-happened.gif

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most landlords have a "no visitors allowed" rule especially when they are still living in their own unit. The "privacy" he craves, could it be of a deviant and most depraved persuasion? :o-o:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most landlords have a "no visitors allowed" rule especially when they are still living in their own unit. The "privacy" he craves, could it be of a deviant and most depraved persuasion? :o-o:

3 77A looks like a man on all fours sniffing another's buttocks. :unsure: