• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

As a father, will you bring your own son to KTV, before his peers introduce these to him?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been thinking about bringing my boys to KTV after NS, let them experience it, let them judge and decide for themselves if this is what they want in life.

I mean, no point that I act virgin and over-protecting them, and eventually risk them falling to temptations when the real challenge is thrown upon them.

Of course, the only issue is whether i should or shouldn't tell my wife about these plans.
(Of course, i also can have fun lah, but must not be too humsup with kids around) :biggrin:

LOL, seriously will you do it? Or I shouldn't?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure they still virgin before NS?

I meant, I shouldn't act virgin and don't expose them to such stuff.

I don't want them to marry some girls from school who always make men do things for them, and then one day gave up on his marriage when he realized that actually he can find tenderness from such places.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't want them to marry some girls from school who always make men do things for them

for a moment I thought gender equality championed by AWARE had been largely unsuccessful.

as long as your boys can think for themselves, all is good.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a moment I thought gender equality championed by AWARE had been largely unsuccessful.

AWARE is about advocating free fucks. Freedom of getting fuck without the fear of getting conceived.
AWARE is about destroying heterosexual marriage and family.
A woman can only choose power or love. She cannot have both.

Likewise MGTOW is self-defeating because men and women, husband and wife, bf and gf, needs each other's love and sex.
A woman is like a flower. If you give her love, she will blossom and bear fruit.

gummybear

Alfrescian
Loyal
FF112A79-9180-43BE-A0F9-8637A6392778.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thread that really demonstrates the borderline intelligence of idiots in this forum.

U damn low class la. Can't pass on an appreciation for horology such as fine watches, engage in sports such as golf etc? Lol

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can bring them to a wellness centre for massage and sex too...$400/session only, with free gift included.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been thinking about bringing my boys to KTV after NS, let them experience it, let them judge and decide for themselves if this is what they want in life.

I mean, no point that I act virgin and over-protecting them, and eventually risk them falling to temptations when the real challenge is thrown upon them.

Of course, the only issue is whether i should or shouldn't tell my wife about these plans.
(Of course, i also can have fun lah, but must not be too humsup with kids around) :biggrin:

LOL, seriously will you do it? Or I shouldn't?
KNN can bring but cannot go in KNN just do a excursion and show some videos for role play KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

AWARE gender equality policies is not successful bcos they are anti men n are championing women having more rights than men n women being superior to men. In SEA as a matter of fact the whole world only singkieland women have more rights than men. If these femnazis were advocating equality. Why women don't do NS? Why women's crapster not abolished? Why women don't get the rotan ? Why for rape n sexual harressment n molest cases etc women can make false reports n get away Scot free? Singkieland is the most pro women country in the whole world

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind don't need for a dad to bring them. they have to explore it themselves in order to mature to become a man of their own