• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aryan Blood Polluted With Nigger Sperm! Aryan Upset!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ANN ARBOR – WPXD-TV reported an Ohio woman wants to burn a cross in front of Chicago sperm bank’s office after claiming she was inseminated with a vial from what she called a “ghetto monkey” (racist slur for African-American) donor despite ordering a vial from a white donor.

molly-cram-boyfriend.jpg

Molly Cram says her now two-year-old daughter, Watermelon, has caused major problems with her beliefs.

“The neo-Nazi community don’t want me now. My daughter’s a disgusting little half-breed with baboon lips and she’s going to hell cause she ain’t pure. But part of me still loves that little half-human, cause she’s mine and all, but this ain’t good.”

Her boyfriend, John Steelhammer, broke it off with the mother. “I love Molly even though she’s now, technically, a n**ger lover, but you know how stupid I look in all this? I didn’t want to tell my white brothers I was shooting blanks, so now they think my girl was cheating around on me with a spear-chucker. My life is really stressful right now.”

In April 2012, Molly was wrongly inseminated with a vial from donor No. 330, an African-American man. The sperm bank did send a letter of apology and refunded her money, but Cram says she thinks the mix-up was intentional.

“I know that bank giving me a black sperm was a secret plot to embarrass the white race. But these milk duds are going to feel the force of white power. I’m burning a cross and that’s just the start. Hail Hitler!”

It is obvious that the Aryan gene pool, like the sinkie one, is also on the decline. In the past, Aryans look neat and sharp. Now, they look like white trash who are hooked on drugs, alcohol and orgies.

ww2-nazi-german-ss-officer-totenkopf-collar-tab-set-64eb.JPG

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly speaking they look pure 100% white ang moh but from their dressing tattoes they aren't better than street niggers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aryan originated from the sanskrit word "arya" which means noble, and the original aryan race is from northwest indian area now dominated by the taliban and pakis. :*:

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
original aryan kid at turkmenistan and afghan border. the conquering mongols pretty much fucked up the whole place except for pockets of mountain enclaves.

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
abandoned aryans in afghanitan.....mother and child.

attachment.php

who gives a fucking rat's ass?

In today's definition of the word they won't even be considered white aka ang moh that is someone from europe with non jewish ancestry and even then western europeans are the respected ones not the eastern ones.

Don't know what's the fascination with looking caucasian. i remember reading in some threads on the misc about how unique looking afghans are with grey, brown, green and blue eyes and only the pashtuns i think have those features. The ones that looks chinese/japanese are the hazaras.

At the end of the day even pure 100% ang mohs from say england, US etc can be trash what more some type of ang moh looking asian in some poor western asian nation with questionable background.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know what's the fascination with looking caucasian.

Because Ang Mohs are the best that's why there's a fascination with looking Caucasian.

Look at the number of Chink bitches who dyed their hair blonde/brunette, underwent plastic surgeries to sharpen their noses and get double eyelids, and wear coloured contact lenses. They obviously know that Chinks are inferior.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Molly Cram says her now two-year-old daughter, Watermelon, has caused major problems with her beliefs.
“The neo-Nazi community don’t want me now. My daughter’s a disgusting little half-breed with baboon lips and she’s going to hell cause she ain’t pure. But part of me still loves that little half-human, cause she’s mine and all, but this ain’t good.”
Her boyfriend, John Steelhammer, broke it off with the mother. “I love Molly even though she’s now, technically, a n**ger lover, but you know how stupid I look in all this? I didn’t want to tell my white brothers I was shooting blanks, so now they think my girl was cheating around on me with a spear-chucker. My life is really stressful right now.”
this trailer trash wanted a nig's weiner but ended up with his sauce instead.....what a letdown.
if life gives you a lemon, make a watermelon :p

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That article is a treasure trove of expressions and metaphors. I doubt those two rednecks said those words.
Looks more like one of those clever satirical writers' brainchild.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because Ang Mohs are the best that's why there's a fascination with looking Caucasian.

Look at the number of Chink bitches who dyed their hair blonde/brunette, underwent plastic surgeries to sharpen their noses and get double eyelids, and wear coloured contact lenses. They obviously know that Chinks are inferior.

Many non chinese also do that to look ang moh. It goes both ways and dying your hair blond doesn't mean wanting to look ang moh. Ang mohs also dye their hair black.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That article is a treasure trove of expressions and metaphors. I doubt those two rednecks said those words.
Looks more like one of those clever satirical writers' brainchild.

My daughter’s a disgusting little half-breed with baboon lips and she’s going to hell cause she ain’t pure

probably, and cock-suckin lips would've nailed it, sort of! :biggrin: