• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Article Linking Coronavirus To US-Linked Laboratories In Ukraine Becomes Viral On Chinese Social Media

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
An article containing the conspiracy theory claiming the COVID-19 coronavirus was produced by US-linked laboratories in Ukraine has gained attention on social media in China.
The article, titled 'Research verifies that COVID was manufactured by an American company', was published by China's state-linked tabloid Global Times on Wednesday.
A topic thread discussing the article went viral on Sina Weibo, usually known as the Chinese version of Twitter. As of press time, it had been viewed 1.67 billion times and garnered 292,000 comment threads. The article has also been republished by 45 other Chinese outlets.

Getty Images
The coronavirus was first detected in late 2019 in the Chinese city of Wuhan. However, people are still speculating its exact origins. A leading theory is that it first passed to humans from animals at a market in Wuhan where live animals were sold. But some believe the virus may have accidentally leaked from a laboratory in Wuhan that studies coronaviruses.
The article also claims that Global Times had come 'one step closer to the truth' regarding the virus' origins, and that the Russian army had 'found a lot of evidence in Ukraine' of US-linked laboratories producing biological weapons.
The Global Times wrote in the article:
Among them, it was also found that the United States is using bats to study coronaviruses and has produced components for biological weapons.
When the truth is revealed, America will fall! When the truth is completely revealed, let us wait and see!

The article also claimed there was 'heavy evidence' of Russia having found documents bearing the 'signatures of US government officials and the seals of relevant US government departments.' Nevertheless, The Global Times did not provide visual or documented evidence in the article to back up its claims.
Many Weibo users expressed their outrage over the article, with some calling for the US to be investigated:
  • America is the world's virus!
  • Give me back my three years
  • The outbreak of the Wuhan epidemic is directly related to the soldiers who participated in the military experience in the United States, and the virus found in the seafood market in Wuhan is also directly related to the frozen seafood sent to Wuhan by the United States.
  • If the evidence is conclusive, major powers such as China and Russia must take the lead in pursuing U.S. crimes

People on social media are commenting on the conspiracy theory and Chinese social media's reaction to it:
  • f**k nuclear weapons, propaganda is the superweapon of our age.
  • "Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one." -Sandy Cheeks
  • Ah yes, Ukraine, the best place for USA to house all of it's laboratories. Since it's right next door it makes perfect sense
  • It's so weird that people think the US would have a lab in an unstable region right on the boarder with its mortal enemy lol
  • But.... didn't their own government also agree it came from Wuhan? So by extension they are claiming conspiracies against their own government?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's put this in perspective.
The coronavirus is purposely made and release to the world and get everyone infected.
Then vaccine is purposely advertise to inject into people by selling it as a protection against the virus.
So what is the REAL purpose of the vaccine?

To explore the REAL purpose of the vaccine, it is not to protect you from the virus. Because the virus is purposely release to the world so people will go get vaccinated.
The virus is not naturally appeared and happen to be there, it is purposely set up. So what is the vaccine for?

Anyone?

ps: for Singapore, it is for entering malls and restaurants plus travel too. what about the rest of the world?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply put.... it's treated like a sport event game....

1. To stop yearly Olympic Military Games so as not to expose US weak military fat beer belly soliders, the loser, in the Games....
2. Embarrassing US bad weapon designs, fat beer belly soldiers are exposed in the events game

3. Cant win.... destroy it.... use bioweapon same as drop the 2 dirty bombs in Japan to cover up US loser to the Jap in WW2....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pea-brained commie chinks (and their supporters) will latch onto any conspiracy theory that deflects blame from their beloved country.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Got new conspiracy too. You believe? :roflmao:

UsA shot ChinaEastern plane with a sonic weapon. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2022/03/c...h-disaster.html

This is the video

https://rumble.com/vydxjt-psychic-focus-on-...-jet-crash.html
The only explanation I can think of, she is a meth head.:biggrin:

YA_Meth.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting. Thanks for posting this. Will take note of this info.
True. Those who play MS flight simulator program cannot achieve that vertical dive, perpendicular dive as the plane flaps was designed to stop vertical nose dive.

A strong radiation pulse aimed at the plane push the plane in vertical nose dive.

Maybe this is new technology to push warplane down nose dive... coming soon... next Hollywood movie...

This radiation pulse machine must have come from the top, satellite drone, to bend the plane head nose dive.

Ok... forensic investigation, which US satellite drone pass through that airspace in China at that time at say 15-30 degree offside to bend the planehead down nose dive....

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This reasoning is quite valid too and that is why I don't dismiss it.
This 737 is old plane over 15 years service need to scrap. Angmoh products keep use modification kit to replace the parts item by item.... cld be new modification kits replaced old parts link to new radiation pulse technology to bend the plane vertical nose dive, stalled the plane flaps, retract flaps to 0.

Time to scrap all old US planes bring in Chinese new commercial plane for internal flights...

plane crash usually landed bottom down and head up becos the flaps stretch to max 40/50 force plane head up and bottom down.

Go buy MS flight simulator to fly planes and may save your own life one day if you are in a plane in trouble and pilot died you can take over the plane and also take instructions from air controller to guide you to the next nearest airport...

You are a 3rd party pilot in the plane... then get free life time flights from the company for you and family members if you become hero save the plane...

All you need is >500hrs of flying experiences in flight simulator to get you minimum flight experience in your PC. I have 500 hrs of flight simulator...

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a 3rd party pilot in the plane... then get free life time flights from the company for you and family members if you become hero save the plane...

All you need is >500hrs of flying experiences in flight simulator to get you minimum flight experience in your PC. I have 500 hrs of flight simulator...
Good suggestion, i was actually thinking if it is safe to fly on the plane if the pilot is vaccinated. I wish i can choose an unvaccinated pilot to fly the plane what i am in. I dun want the pilot's heart to stop while in mid air.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which means covid virus is made there and covid virus is purposely released to the world to get people infected with it.

Then comes the vaccine to "rescue". Virus purposely let in to your body for the reason to get you vaccinated.

So what is the vaccine for? For sure, not for the protection of the virus as the viruses are made to let it get to your body and use as an excuse for you to be vaccinated.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This reasoning is quite valid too and that is why I don't dismiss it.

Good suggestion, i was actually thinking if it is safe to fly on the plane if the pilot is vaccinated. I wish i can choose an unvaccinated pilot to fly the plane what i am in. I dun want the pilot's heart to stop while in mid air.

Ahhh... more fun part...

If these new modification kit part was installed recently in All 737 sold to China, the whole fleet of this model must be grounded for further investigation and sealed. This model fleet is corrupted, virus infected from the recent modification kit part installed.

Too bad.... risk management team take over. Insurance company panic....

Then all buyers in the world also grounded this model and bankrupt Boeing again.... awaiting forensic investigation....

Now I know why Japanese products don't use modification kit part for their engineering machines, preferred to make new series model for security reason. A modification kit part is a corrupt part if used by bad company or company threatened by CIA for example...

Ummm... make sense with this piece of seed add to the puzzle board.....

So how, like my bs please click the like button.....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.... good point raise, cam be this vaccinated pilot died of vaxxed heart attack... ummmm...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal