• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Argentinian Police Bitch Promoted instead Of Fired For Indecent Exposure! WTF!!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
5825717455001.jpg

An Argentinian policewoman who breastfed a crying child in a hospital while on duty has been promoted.

In a tweet last Friday (Aug 17), Mr Cristian Ritondo, minister of security for the country's capital of Buenos Aires, announced Ms Celeste Ayala's promotion, with a picture of her in a meeting with him.

Mr Ritondo said in Spanish: "We wanted to thank you in person for that gesture of spontaneous love that managed to calm the baby's cry."

He also declared Ms Ayala as "the police we are proud of, and the police we want".

Ms Ayala was at the La Plata hospital in the city of Berisso last Tuesday, when she heard the cries of a hungry child. She then picked up the child to breastfeed him, so as to calm him down.

Her colleague, Mr Marcos Heredia, uploaded a photo of Ms Ayala's selfless act on Facebooklater that night. In the post, which was written in Spanish, Mr Heredia said Ms Ayala had stepped forward without hesitation to feed the baby as if she was his mother, even though she did not know him.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/...-after-breastfeeding-crying-baby-in-childrens

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
5825717455001.jpg

An Argentinian policewoman who breastfed a crying child in a hospital while on duty has been promoted.

In a tweet last Friday (Aug 17), Mr Cristian Ritondo, minister of security for the country's capital of Buenos Aires, announced Ms Celeste Ayala's promotion, with a picture of her in a meeting with him.

Mr Ritondo said in Spanish: "We wanted to thank you in person for that gesture of spontaneous love that managed to calm the baby's cry."

He also declared Ms Ayala as "the police we are proud of, and the police we want".

Ms Ayala was at the La Plata hospital in the city of Berisso last Tuesday, when she heard the cries of a hungry child. She then picked up the child to breastfeed him, so as to calm him down.

Her colleague, Mr Marcos Heredia, uploaded a photo of Ms Ayala's selfless act on Facebooklater that night. In the post, which was written in Spanish, Mr Heredia said Ms Ayala had stepped forward without hesitation to feed the baby as if she was his mother, even though she did not know him.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/...-after-breastfeeding-crying-baby-in-childrens
In the photo, both men are looking at her two luscious milk jugs.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/陌生嬰哭-女警-不顧髒臭-解衣餵奶-072016448.html
陌生嬰哭 女警「不顧髒臭」解衣餵奶

三立新聞網 setn.com

15.5k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2018年8月23日 下午3:55

國際中心/綜合報導
這樣的畫面感動網友!有一名阿根廷女警日前在醫院值勤時,發現有一個營養不良的嬰兒正嚎啕大哭,女警二話不說,直接解開衣服給寶寶餵奶,暖心的舉動被一旁的同袍看見,將畫面上傳臉書,被當地官員大讚「這就是我們要的警察」。
該名阿根廷女警名為艾雅拉(Celeste Ayala),14日他正在兒童醫院值勤,發現一名嬰兒將手放進嘴巴吸吮,相當饑餓,且不斷哭泣,但當時院內的醫護都相當忙碌,根本沒時間顧及嬰兒,這樣的畫面讓艾雅拉相當心碎。
573e03f139044f246f2cf79e64785523

▲女警艾雅拉毫不猶豫解開衣服餵奶。(圖/翻攝自臉書)
在經過醫院許可後,艾雅拉解開自己的工作服,拿了一把椅子就在走廊上餵母乳,嬰兒這才慢慢的停止哭泣。在一旁的同袍被她感動,將畫面上傳臉書,「你不認識這個嬰兒,但你毫不猶豫展現母愛,你不在乎他是否很髒或很臭」。
這樣的故事傳開後,女警艾雅拉不但因此獲得晉升,更被布宜諾斯艾利斯省的官員讚許,「這就是我們引以為傲的警察,我們想要的警察」。(編輯:游雅嵐)

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm inspired!! I also wanna go and cry in front of female matas.. i will wail like a baby... I want to help female matas promote as well, call it my giving back to society.