• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ARe You torn bet CeciLia & Serena..

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well...you are already in my zaplist. :biggrin:
So i dun give a fuck about your cheebye thread.

Hokkien...you wanna play games...ok then ... you be in the zap list too... good luck :biggrin:

stop bullying and threatening people lah you slutty king!
all of your clones including yourself will be zapped to death soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah meng and mbssluts and all you clones

this is for you all!!!

images

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cecilia is much better.
Serena leave her to be fuck by it CHC member.

Agreed ....give me cecilia anytime man,....shes a proven out and out siogan xian....as opposed to a very potential HO KWA BO HO JIAK cold fish jesus freak pattern type like Serena

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agreed ....give me cecilia anytime man,....shes a proven out and out siogan xian....as opposed to a very potential HO KWA BO HO JIAK cold fish jesus freak pattern type like Serena

Yup..CeciLLia's My better choice too..:wink: