• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ARe You torn bet CeciLia & Serena..

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hokkien....all my exposed clones here for u to zap and bully until you song... dun say i never offer them.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that aLL You Guys can Do ...just to intimidate a Lone SouL surfing in a Forum ?..:cool:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am NOT Hokkien; but it's my Post..so YOU Bugger OFF instead !..:kma:

Well...you are already in my zaplist. :biggrin:
So i dun give a fuck about your cheebye thread.

Hokkien...you wanna play games...ok then ... you be in the zap list too... good luck :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hokkien...you wanna play games...ok then ... you be in the zap list too... good luck :biggrin:
Apa Ini, Zap List ?...just Go Ahead; dont eVen have to Post.:cool:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

another fucking big cyber bully
only come in and threaten people
contrbute nothing - not even a simple comment
threaten, intimidate,blackmail, bribe and fuck people with his cb clones!!!

IF ONLY EACH ONE OF THE 10,OOO REGISTERERED MEMBERS FUCK AND ZAP THIS MBSSLUTS ONCE, HE AND ALL HIS CLONES WILL ALL BE HISTORY!!!

ZAP LAH....Zap zap zap !!!....big cyberbully, hacked into people accounts and then stole everything!!! and all back-fired and what you bought with your money was nothing but fossilized skeletons !!! you kana played out through and through!!!!

and you have NO FRIENDS HERE other than the THUGS, THE GANGSTERS AND THE HOOLIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU MBSSLUTS AND YOUR HENCHMEN!!!!
images

bloody sub-standard BIG MAFIA BULLY!!!....go on and zap lah.....Hope BOSS will change rules once again to disable this type of
cyber bullying zappings - it will kill the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite obvious that you are a fishypie supporter...:biggrin:

limpeh support Fishypie
you support all the CCCCbye Gang
you sarppot all the thugs, all the sluts and all the hooligans here
so what's wrong with support my friend here???

lan lah!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask for it :biggrin:

mbssluts threatening forummers again!!!

fucking typical !!! now gather all your sluts and zap me!!!!

fuckiing assholes all of y ou...contribute nothing but simply come here to zap people and stir troubles!!!

lanlah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why...Other ppL Can't HaVe their Own onLIne Friends ah ?..must have Your Stamp isit ?..Kanina.:cool:
What Fucking ChiLdish personna You have !..:eek: :kma:

totally agree! this ah meng is an appendage of the mbssluts gang and the cccby gang!!!

fucker should just stay in the cage in mandai!!!! monkeying and farting around...dont worry ah meng
37 years is very short....you will have the chance to fuck me back with all your slutty cccby gang!!!