• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you kidding?? ICA grants sinkie PR to HIV positive FTs???

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'My mother wouldn't have given birth to me'
Lina Chan
inSing.com - 4 hrs 12 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Diagnosed with aids at just three-years-old</cite>
A little girl has been diagnosed with HIV at just three years old.

According to a report in The Straits Times, Vanessa (not her real name) was diagnosed with HIV which gave her Aids when she was just three.

The cause? Through vertical transmission.

Vanessa is now ten and is a very lively and energetic primary four pupil.

She is however, cautious with her condition and very careful not to let others touch her blood if she accidentally hurts herself.

When asked if she was sad, the girl appeared brave and selfless.

She conceded that she was sad, but not because she has a virus feared and discriminated by many.

She was sad because "my mother would cry and tell me she would not have given birth to me if she knew she would pass the virus to me."

Her mother, Ellis (not her real name) didn't know that she was HIV-positive until she took a blood test for her visa application to come to Singapore.

Ellis said, "I would cry myself to sleep every night because I feel so guilty I passed it to her. And she would ask me why I was crying."

She explained that she and her husband were trying for a child for six years before they managed to conceive Vanessa through artificial insemination.

Meanwhile, Vanessa is staying positive and doesn't let her "disease" get in her way.

She said, "One day, there will be a cure for Aids, and I hope people will not be scared of people with this disease."

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could be the father is a Singaporean.

Btw, Tonychat please take note of this article when you marry Thai WL!!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
missing_china_girls_mother-thumbnail.jpg

我很感激新加坡政府不但不嫌弃我有爱滋病, 甚至还给我新加坡屁阿