• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you bracing for tougher times?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can only tell u : Brace for tougher times ! And then what are the Govt doing anything to help the people ? Nothing !
U die is your business. Somemore temasick sitting on StandChart 6 billion pounds paper losses .
Ok we take care ourself :Can grow some sweet potatoes and kang kong and tau gay in the nursery. Store few tins of cream bracker biscuits like during curfew times.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They always paint worst case scenario so when it happens they claim credit for accurate forecast, but if it does not happen they also claim credit for punching above their weight/beat other countries ect2
Anyway they still highest paid in the world, no matter what happens.
even when CPF withdrawal age increase to 80, people still vote for them
Do you notice the default withdrawal age for CPF retirement sum is 70,same as the % votes they receive.
if next election , they receive 80% of votes, I will not bet against the fact they increase default withdrawal age to 80, so some people will have more long term investments to make in Standard Chartered Bank

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK lah.. won't die one as long as don't gamble or spend money like open tap. :biggrin:

That right bro :biggrin: .. I want to take this opportunity to tell the foreign monkeys, malaysian ccb and local lcb that during the tougher times I am not broke as you all think.

I have the money to survive for a long long times :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 1548219508834.jpeg
    1548219508834.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 1548219538392.png
    1548219538392.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 123