• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you above or below average?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Average Singaporean Male Height - 171cm
Average Singaporean Female Height - 160cm

average-height.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point looking at median la. Better to look at average! Any of u losers have more than $268,780? I doubt so. Please don't include the value of your shithole HDB. haha

Singapore’s average wealth per adult rose from $115,560 (S$157,092) per adult in 2000 to $268,780 in mid-2017.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 3 years annual salary untouchable savings now.

Excluding my HDB property value :p

All these still below the average but I never consider myself as sinkie loser because now my career at the peak in my mid-life while all my sinkie peers are jobless outside :biggrin: