• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are u the lao hero samster that was nearly flattened by ndp mobile column?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disgusting SAF green vehicles also want to line the streets and wave at them? :rolleyes:

Haven't seen such enthusiasm since LKY's funeral procession. :roflmao:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting SAF green vehicles also want to line the streets and wave at them? :rolleyes:

Haven't seen such enthusiasm since LKY's funeral procession. :roflmao:

Very sad leh, I am MT Line driver. When my vehicle was featured, Mediacorp don't even mention the name of the MAN truck, but labelled it after the passengers "essential workers". Drive 5-tonner also soldier mah, so xia suay cannot mention the vehicle meh?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should have let him commit suicide. it's after all his wish. moreover, it could have tested the vehicle's crushing power over sinkie old bones. :whistling::ninja::speechless:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What if that old guy was a suicide bomber? Why wasn't there ample security to protect our military asset? Fucking poodles were sleeping, only know how to kpkb.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad leh, I am MT Line driver. When my vehicle was featured, Mediacorp don't even mention the name of the MAN truck, but labelled it after the passengers "essential workers". Drive 5-tonner also soldier mah, so xia suay cannot mention the vehicle meh?
Lolly driver what there to talk about? :cautious:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is there no PMD contingent?
1597012438604.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chingay 2018. How times have changed.
yes. one moment they were hailed as heroes and harbingers of new things to cum; next moment they were banned and canned. how convenient to nail these scapegoats when they could have set some practical rules impose some controls in the first place. careful adoption and flawless implementation instead of the usual wham bam humpalan can then out of nowhere..... wham ban.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. one moment they were hailed as heroes and harbingers of new things to cum; next moment they were banned and canned. how convenient to nail these scapegoats when they could have set some practical rules impose some controls in the first place. careful adoption and flawless implementation instead of the usual wham bam humpalan can then out of nowhere..... wham ban.
KNN same as saying as no need wear mask then suddenly become fine and jail lo KNN