• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are u proud to be a singaporean?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be honest, why u not proud? me very proud and sibeh hao lian to be sinkee leh . whether u call me sinkee or stinkee or sinkies.
I rather u change the thread title to "are u shamed of having pappies as your garberment?"

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am shy whenever our union minister delivers 'great' speeches but I am proud when he steals toothpicks.

There is another minister whom I am proud of.... he revealed national secrets.

I feel proud to be a Singaporean when I see 40% stand together and fuck the PAP.

So, boys & girls, aunties & uncles don't fight among ourselves...be united FUCK THE MEN IN WHITE!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
good one, spot on! ups you

I am shy whenever our union minister delivers 'great' speeches but I am proud when he steals toothpicks.

There is another minister whom I am proud of.... he revealed national secrets.

I feel proud to be a Singaporean when I see 40% stand together and fuck the PAP.

So, boys & girls, aunties & uncles don't fight among ourselves...be united FUCK THE MEN IN WHITE!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am proud to be UNSINKIFIED
But wary of being
RESINKIFIED by mixing with wrong crowd
Like on Sammyboy
All things considered it is a risk
Worth taking
For how else can one be sure that she's cured

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leaving all the political issues, high costs of living aside... i love singapore! It is our home and Singaporeans are unique.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good one, spot on! ups you

Thank you

I am proud to be UNSINKIFIED
But wary of being
RESINKIFIED by mixing with wrong crowd
Like on Sammyboy
All things considered it is a risk
Worth taking
For how else can one be sure that she's cured

Sammyboy wrong crowd?

Sammy provides fun & entertainments and enough space to vent your frustrations.

Wrong crowd can only be found in anything or place associated with PAP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor, we should all be very proud cos there's no one in the world who dares wear pink except our pinky and it kind of make it his traditional public appearance color.

which leeder in the world dare wear that to appear in public?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many can't even afford the so-called "subsidised" pigeonholes and gotta work a lifetime just to live in one at the expense of their leeched cpfs. no wonder one has to work until dead stiff. what golden twilight years the gahmen was bragging b4...and what swiss standards? the swiss r sipping hot choc and ramming in beds when they retire.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and boy! this unproud singaporean girl can really sing! let's support her by download her songs from Itune :smile:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fXlGvLNuVkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Governments come and go. But Singapore is our country.

You can fuck PAP, WP, SDP, NSP, SPP, PKMS, RP etc..everyday jialat jialat... But do love our country.

Please don't tell us what to love and what not to love.

As far as I'm concerned, Singapore as an entity offers very little for adoration and affection. Singapore's sovereignty could go kaput overnight and I wouldn't even give a hoot about it.

Singapore is just a transit hotel by design. Leave your attachments at the door.

Because PAP low life loves to tell other how to eat , shit and spit. LIke as though we give a shit what they tell us..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
spunky steph sums up everything about the uproud singaporean who still think that they are LANSEE best, just like the pap's mentality that they deserve million$ for their incompetence.

what a joke to be sgporean! cos nobody and no one dare to object to no nothing!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also proud to be a Singaporean because I discovered our president has no balls. He did not reply or defend himself when accused as a blatant liar.

See from 01.45 - 02.50

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are the envy of all the south east asia countries , part of south asia, east asia and all of africa and part of middle east.