• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are U Pro-Gay or are U pro-PAP

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP stooges trying to sidetrack voters from real issues of the day.

Am i for or against spending in excess of $400m on YOG? NO
Am i for or against foreign trash? NO
Am i willing to pay exorbitant prices for a lease that expires at 99 years? NO
Am i willing to pay the same fare as a FT and stand on the train, while he gets to sit? NO
Am i willing to accept the argument that the way to create jobs is to set up vice dens? NO

Whether you are gay, straight, pro gay, anti-gay, the questions above will not go away. So, deal with present reality

dankos

fat pap dog,

i am anti-pap. :oIo:

i am also a pap dog whacker and u r in my radar :oIo:

btw, u fucking piece of lard, how did u managed to gorge yourself until u look like a pig. :eek:

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Christian PAP-MP (or worst, PAP Minister) will still anal f**ked you............... and you cannot reject (unless you migrate away)

A Gay Opposition-MP will not anal f**k you, even if he attempted to, you still can push him away.........

Hope it explains and clarify your doubt.