• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are there more FT doing white collar or blue collar jobs?

more FT doing white collar to blue collar jobs?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
totally wrong, unless you dun consider bengalas as humans or "talent". they still make up the bulk of our foreign workforce in shipyarks and construction sites.... with no insurance, no pussy, no medicine, no bonus. and guess who's giving them this great oppotunity?

but if you want to ask if white-collar FTs are earning more money than white-collar singpies... not since they sent in the russians.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think there are more FT doing blue collar jobs. or my i wrong?

wahlaneh...
blue collar jobs refer to those hard labour type of jobs, eg shipyard, factory, warehouse, etc...
white collar jobs refer to those sitting inside aircon room or at service counters type, eg office admin, frontdesk reception, etc...
now u go to any govt agency or stat board u will see many FT/FW sitting at the counters there, eg post office, HDB, polyclinics, ICA, etc...
dun believe? go n see lah.:biggrin: