• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Are Grasslooters Por Lam Pars the cause of PAP's decline?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
These por lam pars also Sunday mornings early early block off pubic parking lots for the
MPs park their hairless organs...
At Elias area, one por lam par RC member in charge of issuing $2.00 voucher to morning exercisers, always gives it to friends even they don't exercise, 滥用公款, to make his friends happy and how lian. This has been happening many years ago.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical lor...my neighboir rc member get free stuff
i also ask who is paying for all these abuses...

At Elias area, one por lam par RC member in charge of issuing $2.00 voucher to morning exercisers, always gives it to friends even they don't exercise, 滥用公款, to make his friends happy and how lian. This has been happening many years ago.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sir John Tan, i didn't know you are a grassroot leader.

I am, and here's my PAssion card.
1594551730777.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quiver in fear John. the new generation of grassroots leaders are rising, and they will not be joining the PAP.

you old timers won't have the energy nor drive to match the passion of the new generation who are motivated neither by perks nor contracts.

the PAP grassroots has a permanent image problem. it attracts nothing but sycophants. this is a fact.

After this bad result for the PAP, my RC alone has about 10 new grassroots volunteers. All of them are under 35 years old old. They are all shocked by the results.

We agreed it was due to fearmongering by WP Bayi, who spread the fake news that oppies were facing imminent wipeout in this GE. This was the biggest lie of GE 2020 and the PAP made the mistake of not Pofma-ing the WP Bayi for this lie.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
clearly their crasslooters r useless ...

@JohnTan oni thinking of orgies wif mangoes n peaches @ private parts parties after erection ...

@JohnTan n his jingang n all dat samburgerz lao hiao's shud b sacked! ...

We had a great celebration yesterday with our Grassroots Adviser for the re-election bid. We also welcomed the new Grassroots Advisers who would be joining us officially soon. We had a great party.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not for grassroots leaders, oppie Bock would never have been able to consistently poll 75% and above in his Ayer Rajah ward.

Without us, he could barely get 48% of the votes in wards he contested in. His other teams didn't come close to the 40% except for the fat fuck of a colonel.

Bock has not won an election since his return to politics in 2011 for the presidential elections. Without us grassroots leaders, even Tharman would not be able to win Jurong GRC.
Sure, Victor Lye is a good example to prove you wrong. Lam & Ng Chee Bye lost GRC, is another example of too many PA grassloots spoil the foods.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sure, Victor Lye is a good example to prove you wrong. Lam & Ng Chee Bye lost GRC, is another example of too many PA grassloots spoil the foods.

Tan Cheng Bock is my best example. When he was flanked with grassroots leaders, he consistently polled above 75% in all his elections. Without us grassroots leaders, he could barely muster 48% in his best showing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Morning exercise got voucher? This is news to me!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
After this bad result for the PAP, my RC alone has about 10 new grassroots volunteers. All of them are under 35 years old old. They are all shocked by the results.

We agreed it was due to fearmongering by WP Bayi, who spread the fake news that oppies were facing imminent wipeout in this GE. This was the biggest lie of GE 2020 and the PAP made the mistake of not Pofma-ing the WP Bayi for this lie.

I am happy for you there is renewal at the grassroots level. dont fall back into the trap of attracting sycophants. encourage the independent minded millennials to speak up. I only fear they will become jaded soon as the old guard maintains their grip on the RCs. more importantly the cabinet must take the views of the grassroots seriously and not brush it aside in an arrogant and haughty manner.

best of luck to you John in rejuvenating the grassroots. Singapore needs to remain cohesive. we may share different political views, but we all want singapore to succeed because this is the only country we have.