• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ar Neh FT expert at camoflage into local Ar Neh but they never serve NS

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
'People do not see them as foreigners here. The parents tell me that when they land at the airport, they are seen as one of the locals,' he said.

The schools' wide offering of Indian and international curricula, including the International Baccalaureate, is also a big plus for parents who may relocate elsewhere in a few years.
\======================================

Campus No. 3 for Indian school
With Balestier campus, Global Indian International School's student intake now tops 4,000
By Jane Ng & Nilanjana Sengupta

Former Indian president Abdul Kalam placing a garland around a statue of Mahatma Gandhi at the official opening ceremony of the Global Indian International School's campus in Balestier, its third in Singapore yesterday. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN
IT STARTED with 48 students in 2002. Six years on, the Global Indian International School (GIIS) has more than 4,000 students at three campuses.

And although there are about 2,000 vacancies at its campuses in Balestier, Queenstown and East Coast, school chairman Atul Temurnikar expects to fill them in the next year or two, with the growing Indian expatriate community here.

Busy two days here
IT HAS been a busy two days for India's former president, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, who met students and political and community leaders here.

On Tuesday, he received an honorary doctor of engineering degree from Nanyang Technological University.
... more
The school's growth has not been limited to Singapore - since 2006, it has expanded to the region and now has 17,000 students attending 14 schools in countries such as Japan, Malaysia and New Zealand.

Next year, it will open another campus in Jakarta.

With 200,000 Indian nationals in Singapore, demand is expected to grow further even as its third campus here, in Balestier, was opened officially yesterday by former Indian president A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.

Two other Indian schools, NPS and DPS International, have experienced similar growth.

DPS International, which started in 2004 with 169 students, currently has more than 1,700 students on its Kovan campus. It is planning to open another campus on the East Coast by next year.

Principal Charanjit Gill said there is a 'huge demand' for places and he has received numerous queries, via e-mail and the school's website, from Indian expatriates who are looking to relocate here for work.

One reason for the popularity of Singapore as a destination is its cultural familiarity, said GIIS' Mr Temurnikar.

'People do not see them as foreigners here. The parents tell me that when they land at the airport, they are seen as one of the locals,' he said.

The schools' wide offering of Indian and international curricula, including the International Baccalaureate, is also a big plus for parents who may relocate elsewhere in a few years.

There is a big number of international students at GIIS, including South Koreans, Americans and Taiwanese.

Yesterday, more than 1,500 students, parents and teachers looked on as Dr Kalam laid a garland on a statue of Mahatma Gandhi and declared the school officially open.

Dr Kalam, who regaled the younger pupils with stories from his youth and got them to recite several verses on knowledge, righteousness and courage after him, also took questions from students.

One of them, Isha Ravichandran from Standard 4 who attends school at GIIS' Queenstown campus, asked Dr Kalam, who studied aeronautical engineering: 'A great scientist or a great president - which role is more satisfying and why?'

His simple reply: 'To be a good teacher.'

In the afternoon, he addressed a different audience - 400 people who gathered at the Pan Pacific Hotel to hear him talk about the dynamics of national development.

Organised by the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the CII India Business Forum, the lecture focused on 'India 2020' - Dr Kalam's vision to transform India into an economically developed nation by the year 2020. By then, there should be no Indians living below the poverty line and the literacy rates should be nearly 100 per cent.

Highlighting technology and innovation as key investments for development, Dr Kalam cited the Global Innovation Index and the Global Competitiveness Index of 2007, both of which ranked Singapore seventh and India 23rd and 45th respectively.

'Growth competitiveness is determined by the innovative ability of an organisation. This innovation arises from institutional initiative and the research and development productivity of the firm,' he said.

He praised Singapore as a prosperous and clean nation that had innovation as the foundation in all aspects of national thinking and action, and said India is moving towards improving its innovation ranking to within the top five and its competitive ranking to within the top 10 in the next five years.

To achieve his vision, Dr Kalam outlined five closely related areas in which India needs to progress in an integrated manner: agriculture and food processing; education and health care; information and communication technology; infrastructure; and self-reliance in critical technologies.

If developed in a coordinated way, these areas will lead to food, economic and national security, he said.

[email protected]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You notice local shit skins don't hate their own race as much as Chinese do producing so many Chinese dogs around . Better learn not to hate your own race and fuck those shit skins up unless you prefer to become a minority and shit skins won't care if they racially discriminate you openly in your face

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You notice local shit skins don't hate their own race as much as Chinese do producing so many Chinese dogs around . Better learn not to hate your own race and fuck those shit skins up unless you prefer to become a minority and shit skins won't care if they racially discriminate you openly in your face

pakis and bangladads said hello

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the solution then? Import more PRCs to maintain ethnic status quo?

That was LKY's idea.

But in the new reign of LHL, he and his merry men have become so Politically Correct to the point that they were even mooting the idea of a non-Chinese (read: Indian) Prime Minister!

GCT started the ball rolling towards welcoming Indians to Singapore, George Yeo and LHL continued the deluge.

It is as if they hated Singapore being majority Chinese or something. These are the race-traitors you should blame, if the demographics of Singapore change beyond recognition.

When LKY dies, I guess it's time to quit this country, sell all my assets and move to HK or Taiwan or any Chinese-majority country. Even San Francisco is good enough. I think I will have enough money for my family and I to fit in comfortably anyway. That's my back door strategy. No way am I going to be a minority race in a country full of snakes and pigs.

Sooner or later this fucking red dot will be taken back by Malaysia anyway. Now just concentrate on making as much money as possible from this fucking pee sai land and then fuck off when the time is right.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That was LKY's idea.

But in the new reign of LHL, he and his merry men have become so Politically Correct to the point that they were even mooting the idea of a non-Chinese (read: Indian) Prime Minister!

GCT started the ball rolling towards welcoming Indians to Singapore, George Yeo and LHL continued the deluge.

It is as if they hated Singapore being majority Chinese or something. These are the race-traitors you should blame, if the demographics of Singapore change beyond recognition.

When LKY dies, I guess it's time to quit this country, sell all my assets and move to HK or Taiwan or any Chinese-majority country. Even San Francisco is good enough. I think I will have enough money for my family and I to fit in comfortably anyway. That's my back door strategy. No way am I going to be a minority race in a country full of snakes and pigs.

Sooner or later this fucking red dot will be taken back by Malaysia anyway. Now just concentrate on making as much money as possible from this fucking pee sai land and then fuck off when the time is right.

It's strange why LHL would do this? Yup these are a bunch of chinese dogs but they are dogs anyway.

Chinese ppl just need to be more garang. Fuck the PM and those pappy dogs and think in your own way how to fight these shit skins. Become racially aware instead of becoming a chinese dog. The problem is that there are many chinese dogs amongst the sinkie chinese so proud chinese sinkies need to fight those fuckers too. The best is when a chinese dog gets betrayed and sooner or later they will be and watch them start to ask other chinese for help.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

That was LKY's idea.

join hands with melayu to fight Ah neh and pinoys?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing against Ah Nehs... but..

i can spot a FT Ah Neh from a few metres distance when you come into the MRT.

their Bah Wu is a dead giveaway. Singaporean Ah Nehs smells better.

Dey! Please use local soap when you want to blend in with locals!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
..'People do not see them as foreigners here. The parents tell me that when they land at the airport, they are seen as one of the locals,' he said...

These foreign ah nehs suffer from hallucination when they land in SG. They may look like local keling but when the women are dressed in saris, they are hardly locals. Also, when they open their mouth to speak, they roll their tongues and shake their heads like no tomorrow while local kelings speak like sinkies. No tongues rolling, no head shaking. Don't believe? Talk to botak Tharman. He is as sinkie as any one of us.

These foreigners believe they are no different from local kelings but ask the local kelings, you will be surprised they are just as pissed off by these foreign ah nehs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These foreign ah nehs suffer from hallucination when they land in SG. They may look like local keling but when the women are dressed in saris, they are hardly locals. Also, when they open their mouth to speak, they roll their tongues and shake their heads like no tomorrow while local kelings speak like sinkies. No tongues rolling, no head shaking. Don't believe? Talk to botak Tharman. He is as sinkie as any one of us.

These foreigners believe they are no different from local kelings but ask the local kelings, you will be surprised they are just as pissed off by these foreign ah nehs.

how come i never ever read one post anywhere that comes something like this.

"hi i am a local indian, i hate those bloody foreign pundeks! fuck them man. I stand with my fellow singaporeans"

Yet you can easily find posts of local chinese doing that to tiongs for example.

This shows that shit skins actually like their own kind no matter the nationality.

It's really hard for a chinese sinkie that isn't racially aware to not understand this or he somehow chooses to look at shit skins through rose tinted glasses and think they also think like sinkie chinese.

I heard that during ww2 when the japs had fully taken over say some parts of china and in singapore chinese were actually busy fighting amongst one another or something to that effect. This was posted by one forummer but i forgotten who it was and where it was posted. The fact of the matter is there are many chinese dogs and some of these fuckers will probably defend shit skins no matter how much they fuck the locals over.