• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple Sales in China Dive nearly 20%

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I ditched my only Apple phone iPhone 2byonks ago and never look back. It's still somewhere in my drawer. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dhey, don’t be so quick to jump in conclusion leh. There are some people like me who own the latest top line iPhone XS but because photo not nice also use the latest top line Huawei Mate 20 Pro and hosestly there’re lots of innovation in this chink phone that cannot be found in my gay phone it’s not a copycat I assure you.

Also your comment about Jap car sounds like it’s less superior to German this I have to assure you some Jap cars are actually quite good like the Lexus brand which is equally good if not better.
U 2 now kenn mark by the faggot phone fan boys. I am now prepared for the endless articles etc on how wonderful faggot phones are etc. About Faggot phones declined because no new product offering n just expensive price. I saw it from the beginning n it's not surprising faggot phones are on the decline. Faggot phones always sell by brand n branding without substance can only go soo far...even tiongs now embrace tiongland brand. Even though in general tiongs prefer foreign ang mor stuff. But there is only soo much crap the loyalist can take. Look at the Faggot phone face recognition thing. When 1st came out...it was such a big hoo ha...like a game changer thing that propelled faggot phone to the heavens. But in less than a year...no one even bothers..such an over hyped over rated technology. The product life cycle for faggot phone technological advancements has gotten soo much shorter. Look at the airbuds. Within a few months alternatives has been flooding the market. N cheaperer n betterer some more...why need to be constrained with faggot products? Hence it's a continuing decline for faggot phones...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple phones are good in their own ways.

1) OS upgrades for up to 5 years, maybe even longer. Android phones, you'll be lucky to get 2 years of OS updates, and even if they come, they're usually delayed and might inadvertently bring new problems that previously didn't exist.

2) Because Apple does everything in-house, the hardware and software is optimized.

3) Facetime video chat quality is still the gold standard. Skype is crap, and no one should really use anything Microsoft.

4) Maintains higher resale value than Android phones.

5) Widest variety of cases and accessories to choose from. Unless you have a Samsung, your options are limited for an Android device.

6) Some Android phones can't even get the basics right: calendar, address book, keyboard, camera app etc.

Apple still needs to replace Faggot Timmy with a visionary CEO, because the company has been stagnating since the death of Steve Jobs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) OS upgrades for up to 5 years, maybe even longer. Android phones, you'll be lucky to get 2 years of OS updates, and even if they come, they're usually delayed and might inadvertently bring new problems that previously didn't exist.

2) Because Apple does everything in-house, the hardware and software is optimized.

3) Facetime video chat quality is still the gold standard. Skype is crap, and no one should really use anything Microsoft.

5) Widest variety of cases and accessories to choose from. Unless you have a Samsung, your options are limited for an Android device.

6) Some Android phones can't even get the basics right: calendar, address book, keyboard, camera app etc.

Apple still needs to replace Faggot Timmy with a visionary CEO, because the company has been stagnating since the death of Steve Jobs.
ever since they fired the former vp of ios software at the end of job's era, ios software issues and updates have been atrocious. used to be 6.9 months in cadence for ios software updates when jobs was working his pancreas off. now it's almost every 6.9 days that someone finds a serious bug. and instead of releasing consolidated patches and updates 6.9 months they do unplanned and unscheduled releases in 6.9 weeks due mainly to bug fixes and shoot from the hip out of the blue features. this is because after jobs passed away, the new vp of software started hiring ah neh contract workers to work in cupertino (can see them being bused in by the busloads) and outsourced some of the work to shitdia. and cook loves the vegan cooking in shitdia too.
1550352254905.png

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did they check how many ah tiongs r buying iPhones overseas ? They obviously can’t record that as Chinese domestic sales.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

So stick with iPhone izzit?