• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Apple iPhone 15 Lacks Innovation

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apple users bash new iPhone 15: ‘Innovation died with Steve Jobs’​

By
Brooke Kato
Published Sep. 13, 2023, 10:28 a.m. ET

Guess their favorite tech brand isn’t the apple of their eye — or, i — anymore.
Smartphone fans have been griping about Apple’s new devices since the arguably anti-climactic announcement of the forthcoming iPhone 15 on Tuesday.
On X (formerly Twitter), users have gone so far as to claim “innovation died with Steve Jobs,” the co-founder and former Apple CEO who died in 2011 from cancer at the age of 56.
The new iPhones, slated to drop on Sept. 22, feature never-before-seen color-infused glass — an “industry first” — and new charging ports.
While the display size is comparable to the 14, the 15’s titanium design makes it their “lightest weight Pro models yet,” Apple CEO Tim Cook wrote on X.
But the improved dual camera system, overall enhanced performance and expanded safety features aren’t enough to amateur online critics who claim the iPhone 15 models lack enough innovation to differentiate them from the previous generation.
new iPhones on display The new generation of iPhones usher in new color-infused back glass and updated cameras.Getty Images Tim Cook holding up new iphone Because of the new phone’s titanium design, it is the “lightest weight Pro models yet,” according to Cook.Getty Images
“Apple’s innovation died with Steve Jobs,” one disgruntled critic wrote on X. “Most everything since 2011 has been .5-1° improvements on existing products — save for the watch — which was kind of inevitable anyways.”
“Meet the new Apple iPhone 13, I mean 14, no sorry 15!” quipped another.
“Followed the Apple event and there is no difference between the iPhone 14 and iPhone 15,” argued someone else.
“I’m a die-hard Apple fan and iPhone 15 is so bland,” griped one disparager. “I’m skipping and waiting to see iPhone 16. This should have been called iPhone 14.2. This wasn’t enough to earn the ’15.'”
Tim Cook's post on X X users were not satisfied with the improvements promised by the iPhone 15. X user calling all iphone models the same Some argued that the iPhone 15 isn’t much different than the past few generations.@Irunnia_/Twitter
The Post has reached out to Apple for comment.
Kaiann Drance, Apples VP of Worldwide iPhone Product Marketing, insists the updated smartphone models are “a huge leap forward” in innovation, according to the company’s press release.
But some Apple zealots are rejoicing over a reportedly customizable action button where the mute switch once was.
If true, the new feature, according to MacRumors, would greatly differentiate the iPhone 15 from past models, allowing users the capability to “access various functions and settings without necessarily unlocking the device or navigating to an app.”
new iPhone The new iPhones feature an improved dual camera system with depth and focus control.REUTERS

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple has many new functions for it but slowly being released for the future iPhone series, they are caught off-guard by Huawei with a Mate mobile phone so early, the next iPhone 16 will come with a lot of new functions to challenge the Huawei Mate mobile

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple has many new functions for it but slowly being released for the future iPhone series, they are caught off-guard by Huawei with a Mate mobile phone so early, the next iPhone 16 will come with a lot of new functions to challenge the Huawei Mate mobile
Apple "new" functions are old features on Android....How long did it took them to have widgets on their i-fuck-phones?

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suckers will still buy...whats the worry? USB-C charger...that's the one they are focusing now...the Iphone Max Pro...lets see how many ah tiongs will spread their legs, sell their kidneys.

by the way be wary...cos this is the new iphones made in India....

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks exactly like the previous one and that's the reason i am not going to get the latest model.
Absolutely happy with my purchase from https://usedmobiles4u.co.uk - used iphone 14 in a nice dark blue color.
I don't really understand people who are ordering always the latest model, it feels more like an addiction to me.

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple will run profitably for another 5 years, Then no more. Their software is stagnating with many useless non innovative features. Apple Music is practically dead

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, the smartphone is just like another household appliance. You don't see 'innovation' for your toasters, hair dryers and water heaters. You stick to a formula that works.

Apple will be the trendsetter, both for the better and for worse.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i-fuck-phones are for people who like to be subjugated by others, like pappy sycophants. Why should a fucking company dictate how you should use your phone?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was jony ive who was instrumental and innovative with apple product design and development. the last major design change was the iphone x. after jony ive left the iphone underwent incremental and conservative design changes. this was when kaiann came unto the scene as exec director of apple iphone marketing with iterations of 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 (based off the x). she’s now vp. safe bet for her as she just keeps milking the same x-based design. the next iteration will be similar, albeit with new chips, cameras, cosmetic changes, and perhaps a starlink modem. the starlink plus modem on a t-mobile sexclusive iphone 16.9 during launch some years from now is what i’m looking for. starlink plus connectivity will only be sexclusive for t-mobile but will becum available for at&t and verizon a few years after via a software upgrade. operators outside u.s. will probably be unlocked for the feature 6.9 years after. as for android devices, may be only google’s pixel and samsung’s galaxy phones will be allowed to incorporate the starlink modem. ccp will ban starlink from operating over prc. ccp will copy and launch their own leo sat constellation known as “starlick”, like starfucks to starbucks.